*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239927-The-Cronicals-of-Ryan-1
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1239927
Travel back in time to the Midievil Ages with a young warrior named Ryan, and his friends.
ill make a map as soon as i can figure out how to put them on here. somone comment me if u no how to do it...

{img src="http://i13.tinypic.com/34osoco.jpg" border="0" alt="untitled"}




Fighting Alongside Morgan Stallrider



Chapter One...

An old man sat in a rocking-chair, and slowly rocked himself back and forth. Behind the old man was a cosey fire, and infront of him, a rug covered with children. The children proped their heads up by placing their chins in their palms and their elbows on the floor. They looked up twards the old man expecting a war story. The old man looked down at the children. He thought for a moment then finaly said, "Do yall' kids know who Morgan Stallrider was?" Most of the children nodded, but some shook their heads back and fourth. "Morgan Stallrider was the greatest fighters in my day. He fought for the land of Citgo, but was really fighting for the entire known world. I got to fight alongside him." The children ooed and awed. "Want to hear the story?" The old man asked. The children shouted and screamed with enthusiasm. A woman walked into the room and leaned against the wall. She had black hair and pail white skin. She wore a blue dress and washed a glass out with a rag. The old man licked his lips and slowly began. "Wellll... Where do I start?... I was about 28 at the time, Me and my friends had been playing Hoopal Ball all day. We had a team. We where called the Temple Stallions, and at the time, where undefeated... But it all started That night at the bar. Me and the fellas' entered and sat down at the bar. The bartender walked over. "Another good game?" He asked. My friends all nodded. The bartender looked over to me. "Did yall' win?" he asked. Everybody shouted. THIS IS THE POINT WHERE THE STORY CONVERTS FROM FIRSTPERSON TO THIRDPERSON VIEW...

The old man who tells the stories name is Ryan. Ryan Blental. And his story is a long and great one. One that tells of a simple farmer boy that enjoyed playing sports, and his adventure all over the great land of Grendal. The setup of this land ranges over thousands of miles and several differant terrains. From towering rocky-top mountains painted with snow, to vast desserts, great plains, as well as vast oceans. The
© Copyright 2007 James B (paintballrocks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239927-The-Cronicals-of-Ryan-1