*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239988-Erotica-The-challenge
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1239988
The dance with the man she could never hold!

   
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

                                                 
The Dance


  She had fallen asleep there by the window, dreaming of the last time she had felt him, just before the sun had shown.Two nights in a row she had felt the strength of his glow. The warmth and comfort he brought, she missed him so. She called to him as she fell into the deep slumber so many never know.

  Her man was so amative when he held her.How could she forget his confident touch,as he slid his hands up and down her back as she arched her body rocking to and fro.She missed his wanton hands as they molded her body so.Each handful he took, she gasped for control.The dark blue eyes that captured her every smile.The warmth of his sensuous lips as they danced across her chest.Every muscle that rippled down to where he joined her just so. She etched it all in her memory.Not wanting to forget a moment of the love they shared.

  The dance they danced each night was just a game they played, more complicated than a game of Parcheesi, the game got more intent with each meeting they intertwined to escape the deadly mind.In a way she understood he had to go, but did he have to leave her here to wonder if he would return.They danced their nights away as they held each other tight.Each morning he left her at the dawn's early light.

  She knew the exotic land he lived in held many things she still did not know. She eventually would find them,she was sure for the land was hers to behold.The river ran cold, the waterfall had invited her into its depth that first night, that is where their dance had begun.Under the waterfall.

  One last picture floated through her mind as the sunshine warmed her body and closed down her mind.She sat upon him as he held her tightly,on the soft blanket he had spread in the grass below. He had suddenly touched her velvet sweetness down below,causing both to let go.He held her close as she trembled knowing the end was near. He leaned in close. Whispering in her ear,"Someday my beautiful faded rose you will join me here in the land of fantasy, you alone must know! We will meet again!"

  The chilling cold took over, as she wiped the sleep from her eyes.The tears that followed,she wept for the man that she could never really hold. {/size:2}
© Copyright 2007 Cemetarykat says,Bring it on! (cemetarykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239988-Erotica-The-challenge