*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240247-Trick-or-Treat
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #1240247
I am a bit of a hot head, sexually deviant, somewhat violent; I go to a halloween party.
I am at someone's Halloween party and I look shit-hot as a vampire all dressed in black with my hair slicked back, my face whited-out and fangs drawn on with eye-pencil. I glide through the heaving crowd downing beer like it was blood while I watch the girls in their skimpy outfits grind on the dance floor, but I can't hear the music for a pounding in my head that just won't quit. A werewolf hands me a little white pill and I take it with a swig of my beer and before I have a chance to ask him what it was he has disappeared back into the churning throng. I am heading back to the bar when across the room I see Little Red Riding Hood in a skirt that would make grandma blush, so I grab a glass of champagne off one of the art deco steel tables littering the edge of the dance area and head over to her and I hand her the champagne as I catch her eye.

"My, what big teeth you have," she says as she takes the champagne.

"All the better to eat you with my dear."

"Don't tease me," she replies, her cherry red lips glistening from her first sip.

"So… how much?"

"How much for what?"

"For you," I reply without hesitation.

"You think I am a whore?"

"Aren't you?"

"Maybe I am just a slut."

"I don't get that lucky."

"Five hundred then," she says, a wry smile on her wet lips.

I nod as confirmation and she takes my hand and leads me through the dance floor and I stare at her ass as we head into a bedroom that contains a large bed on which a girl dressed as a fairy has passed out, her wings bent beneath her, and she doesn't stir as we tumble onto the bed right next to her. I straddle Red, who is lying on her back, and I rip open her blouse even though she tells me not to damage her costume and I hike up her tiny skirt and she isn't wearing any panties and is completely clean shaven and I can barely contain my desire and I feel her wince as I enter her too quickly. I stare at her breasts as I thrust manically, my head still pounding, and my mouth finds her right nipple and I bite down hard and she yelps in pain and surprise and hits me on the side of my head with the palm her hand, which doesn't help the pounding, but I don't let go and as I taste her blood in my mouth, I come. She rolls us over while asking me if that's how I want it and she calls me an arsehole, and she is lying on top of me, holding my wrists, and I feel her heavy breasts against my chest and she takes my bottom lip into her mouth and she bites down until I taste my blood mingling with her blood and I am still inside her and I am already hard again and she rides me while still calling me an arsehole and the fairy groans softly next to us but doesn't wake up. Red sits up on top of me and increases her pace and stares into my eyes and I look away and watch her breasts bounce in rhythm and a thin line of blood trickles from her nipple down her breast and onto her stomach, and I realise the pill from the werewolf has kicked in and there is no way I am going to be able to come again so I just lie there and my head pounds and I watch as Red rides me harder and faster and she's now calling me fucker and eventually she groans and collapses on top of me.

"I am not really a whore you know," she pants

"I know."

"I still want the money."

"I know."

I hand her the money and she ties her blouse in the front, since I ripped off most of the buttons, and it makes her outfit look even sexier, a small spot of blood seeps through the sheer material by her breast, like a little red polka dot, and she leaves me lying on the bed with my pants below my knees, blood pooling in my mouth, erect. I turn my head to look at the fairy and she is awake and looking at me with wide eyes and we just lie there looking at each other and then she smiles and sidles closer and puts her head on my shoulder, her arm draped across my chest and I stare at the ceiling and as she starts to gently stroke my cock I realise that the pounding in my head has finally stopped and I close my eyes and listen to the muffled beat of the music coming from the next room.
© Copyright 2007 Rantman (rantman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240247-Trick-or-Treat