*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240868-HOME
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tapish
Rated: · Other · Emotional · #1240868
Wrote to put forth my feelings when I wasn't able to go home for long.
Delineating the sketch of my life I used the squiggles of materialistic achievements to decorate my unworthy self.

Unaware of the surrounding clusters of sodality, I searched for delight in modernity.

With wet sand I tried to build my future and on a sorcher I fell apart, with no water to bind me I lay alone in the tinest part.

I feel guarded in my armour of retrospection where the loneliness wudn't endeavour to obtrude the fortress of my felicity.

I yearn for those times when I was proud of my innocence and when moral corruptibiliy daren't step near.

I crave for the moments when I lived in them and never looked past the present to fulfill these incessant dreams.

I envy myself of the past for I would have never departed this far.

Inebriated with my childhood infatuations I want those who are not beside me, hear
those diminishing euphonies which are long lost in the fortissimo of the modernity.

I long for the day when I'll return home and embrace the air where I was born.

Yes I'm detestable, I'm incorrigible, I'm agonizing ..I miss my self ..and I miss home.


-Tapish
© Copyright 2007 Tapish (tapish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1240868-HOME