*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1241214-Rich-Girl
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1241214
This is a story I have been working on and just wanted to share a small part of it.
She stared in horror, at the magazine, before you could even click your fingers her eyes had glazed over and as if almost taken over by a demon she flew into a rage. Anybody that was near, including the birds in the trees had to flee.
" How dare they" she screamed, her face boiling up in red and rather violently contorted expression. "Why, why, why?" she screamed even louder, she started to look like a dog mad with rabies. Charlotte was now pacing round the family pool, ripping up the magazine, her thought were confused, she knew that the picture in the magazine of herself was true and she was a fool, so deserved what she got but just the shame of it made her skin crawl. She flopped down onto the sunbed, tears streaked her face, she thought to herself about what she was going to do, her first and most ludicrous thought was to get Daddy to find a destroy all the magazines. the corner of her mouth turned up and she let out a small giggle.
© Copyright 2007 pswaterman (pswaterman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1241214-Rich-Girl