*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1241787-Haunted--Hotel
by Abby
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1241787
This story is about a person who travels through a haunted hotel.
  It was about five in the morning and the reason I was up so early was, because me and my family were going on vacation. My dad was at a small store buying a map to help us find our way to the ocean we were going to. I didn't know what it was called but I knew it would be fun. My mom was packing things into the car, while my brothers were sitting in the car waiting to go. We should be there at eight p.m. my mom said because this ocean is far away.
                                                                              I brought my stuff into the car and I noticed that my dad was back from the store so I asked him,what ocean we were going to and he said it was called Rickidy Side and I told him it sounded intresting.
                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                Finally everyone got into the car, and we were on our way. I reached down to grab a bag of chips and a soda but I had to get one for my brothers too. After that I decided to take a nap. I fell asleep until my brother put ice on my head.
                                                                                  We were on the road for a hour and I knew there were a lot more hours to go. I had nothing to do in the car except eat, play with my brothers and listen to oldies on the radio. I told my mom I was bored but she said sleep until we' re there.
                                                                 
                                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                            I fell asleep in the car for several hours and when I woke up we were there! When I looked out the window it seemed dark and gloomy outside. I only saw one seagul that for some reason looked lost.  We saw a hotel near the beach called Sand Bark. We parked in the parking lot next to the hotel and got out of the car. The hotel looked old but we didn't mind because it was better than all the other hotels around Rickidy Side.
                                                                            We walked inside the hotel down a long hallway that was dark. We were trying to find a desk to check in with so we traveled all the way down the hall. Finaly we found an old lady sitting on a chair at the end of the hall so we thought thats were we checked in. The lady seemed nice but she mumbled something when we left that sounded like you will hate your stay at this hotel but I really don't think she said that.

                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                Our room number is 103 and our key was shaped like a triangle which was really weird.  We entered the room and sudenly I heard someone singing it sounded like they were singing "give me some, give me some". It got louder when I moved towards the window. I opened the window to see if it was comeing from outside. I pushed the curtains open then the noise was gone. I thought maybe it was another guest in the hotel.
                                                                I asked my mom if I could go for a walk down the hall to get a snack and she said only if I get some for my brothers.  As  I was walking down the hall I heard another noise it sounded the same as the first one... "give me some give me some"  I heard as I came closer it got louder. Of course I was scared but I was also curious. So I walked further down the hall to find out what the noise was.
                                                               
                                                             
                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                I saw something walk past me as I got to the end of the hall. I followed it but not for long. It dissapeared!
What was it I asked myself over and over again... could it have been my brothers trying to pull a joke on me?
                                                                I sat down on an empty chair and thought for a second. Is it possible for this hotel to be... haunted?
"YES! Of course it is". Some one shouted out to me. I jumped out of my seat and asked who are you? But he or she did'nt answer.
                                                              I got up and saw a shadow  I walked down the hall some more. As I got closer the shadow grew bigger!
I was so scared but I kept walking down the hall and found nothing.

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                     
                                                                                        It was midnight and we still have'nt seen the ocean. Mom said we will get to see the ocean tomorrow but I don't know why we spent all that time in the hotel today. Everyone was in bed and it was very quite so I decided to take another walk down the hall. I slowly open the door until I heard another noise. This time the noise sounded like someone tapping their feet so I went out the door into the hallway and saw another shadow. This shadow looked the same as the first one, tall, skinny, and dark. I went over to the shadow and it was gone! I had no idea what happened to it but I had a feeling I should'nt go looking for it. 
                                                           
© Copyright 2007 Abby (abbyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1241787-Haunted--Hotel