*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1241910-Poetry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Folder · Other · #1241910
Anything poetic
A home for every piece of poetry I have- every attempt at taming the darkness inside me and presenting it in a presentable artistic form- every attempt at creating something original in a world that will never really have anything truly original in it.

         Reality consists of borders, of clearly-drawn lines, principles to be adhered to with the utmost diligence. To disobey those rules, then, would rightly define you as a rebel. Well, so be it; I am a rebel. I refuse to be defined by human laws and human limits. I chose, instead, to have a higher quality of life doing what I think should be done. And the colors of a rebel are so much more brilliant than those of someone who daily puts on the suit of Regularity and goes to work in Boredom. I refuse to be confined by someone else's definition of who I should or shouldn't be. If this is Reality, it's not for me.
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> Poetry
    Rated: E · Emotional · #1239527
    even pain is more pleasant than this
    Rated: E · Personal · #1235268
    The wind chases the sun in the sky- And I am left without both
    Rated: E · Personal · #1234808
    Once there was no sound, no wind and no rain
    Rated: ASR · Personal · #1234781
    Dreams? I do not dare to dream...( I'm only 13 and need help on how to improve!)
    Rated: 13+ · Ghost · #1233297
    ~I die better than anyone! Just watch me, love, I’ll show you how good I am at it!~
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/1241910-Poetry