*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1242177-V-Card
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1242177
Just an idea. Give me some pointers, as well as suggestions for a title.
         The room was dark with a street lam's light bleeding in through the blinds. I could feel David's cold hand slide up my thigh as he pressed his lips against my neck. The fingers of my left hand played with his long, silky hair while my other hand massaged his groin through his pants. As I did, his breaths became deeper and I could feel him grow harder in my hands.
         Three years. I had been waiting three years to have David. Now, on this night, I'd be making love to someone six years my senior. The interesting thing about it... I'd be taking his virginity. A 24-year-old virgin wanting me, of all people, to take that away. Within the first year, we knew we loved each other, but I was still young, so we had to wait. Now, I was old enough. And we were going to make it one Hell of a night.
         "I can't get your belt off." I said, trying to stay composed. My fingers trembled as I sat down on the corner of the bed. He stood in front of me and worked with me to take his pants off. He let them fall to his ankles as he kissed me with burning passion. My right hand stroked his stiffening shaft as the other was behind his neck, pulling him in to get the most out of the kiss.
         "I want you so badly." David moaned, his British accent causing goose bumps to go up and down my half nude body. My black panties were still on as he slid a finger through to gently rub my clit, soaked with desire. I spread my legs to allow easier access as I take everything off and toss it aside. I push David's hand out of the way and put his rock hard shaft into my mouth. I hear him moan as my tongue plays with the head of it. One of his hands goes behind my head to push me into him while the other relaxes at his side. My hand is busy massaging his balls as the other is on his back, pulling him closer. His shaft pumps in and out of my mouth, as I worry about my gag reflexes. His moaning gets louder and I pause to turn on my stereo. he bites ihs lip until I continue. "Mmm, baby. Don't stop." He practically pleaded. Playing with him, I stopped. he groaned in agony and I pulled him onto the bed, removing his shoes, socks, and pants.
         "Don't you worry. I'm not done." I assured, smiling, and began sucking his throbbing cock. David's hands wandered around my body, reminding me of his innocense. He was a virgin, but he had participated in foreplay before. Sadly, I never knew what he was capable of. His moaning caught my attention. He pushed me into him to get all eight inches. I could tell by his force he was about to cum. I stopped and took his hand, sliding it into my most tender area. His middle finger rubbed my clit for an instant before sliding it in my tight pussy. It was just enought o make me bite my lip, not enough to make me moan.
         He moved around, relocating on the bed, so I was on my back this time. I wasn't a virgin. I regretted being with the guys I had been with, the number being rather high (David knew this). I wasn't loose, though. David's index and middle fingers both pumped in and out of me. I began moaning, craving a kiss. he smiled, realizing he had the power now. He leaned in and kissed me, pulling away to find that I was softly biting his lip.
         "Aww, David, yes." I moaned after releasing his lip. I began to feel our body heat int he closed room. A single bead of sweat formed on my forehead and slid down the side of my burning face. David removed his shirt, feeling the heat as weel. I close my eyes and bite my lip again in pleasure. I suddenly gasp and I feel his wet tongue flick at my clit. He shoves his face into me and my thighs squeeze his head as a result. My moaning turns to quiet, short... well, shouts, for a lack of a better word. My thighs continue to tighten as his tongue and fingers play with me. He then begins to nibble on my clit and my hands race to his head to shove him in even further.
         Outside my room, I hear the door open. My roommate came home early from her date. He must have been dull, I think to myself.
         "Someone's here." David pauses and practically pries my legs apart.
         "It's my roommate. Just keep going." I beg.
         "Mmm, maybe she'll join us." He smiled. I grab a pillow and smack him in the head.
         "Hell no. You're mine." I laugh. "What can I say? I'm possesive." He smiles and stands. Ugh, I was so close. Why'd he have to stop? I protest and wrap my legs around his waist. Keeping him prisoner, I go in my night stand and pull out a condom. he sees it and lets a sinful smile escape his lips. He takes it and opens it. I release him and assist him (more like tease him) putting it on.
         "Lie down." He instructs, his smile still visible. I do as he says and he rests his hot body on mine. At this point, we're both sweating. He guides his shaft into me, but pauses before penetrating. I feel a vibe bouncing off him that makes my heart race. Things seem to slow down and become so much more... unforgettable. "Leah..."
         "Yes?" I encourage him to continu4e as I play with his hair and rub the back of his neck. He drops his head, loving the feeling and looks me straight in the eye."
         "I love you. God, it's like... I'm addicted to you. I'm crazy about you."
         "Oh, David, I love you, too." I smile and pull him in for another, more passionate kiss. I guide his member in the rest of the way and he pushes. My body jumps and I realize how madly in love I am with him. Everything about him. He moans. His cock thrustst in and out, causing my shouts to upgrade.
         "Ugh, you're so tight." He says, the ends of his hair tickling my skin.
         "Harder, baby, harder." I chant. "Oh, fuck, baby. That's it." I arch my back and beg him to fuck me. He looks into my eyes with his gorgeous green eyes. They pierce through me and look into my soul as I look into his. The event makes our hearts race. I begin to scream "I love you" as I inch closer to my climax. He grunts and groans as he continues to slam against my walls.
         "Ah shit, baby. Tell me whn you're there." He says, trying to catch his breath.
         "I'm gonna cu. I feel it. Ahh, shit, aww baby, yes. Dont stop, don't stop." I gasp. Suddenly, I scream. "I'm cumming!"
         "Yea, baby. I am, too. Ah... ahh!" He pauses, his cock burried inside of me, my legs wrapped around him and pulling him in. I could feel the heat of his juices through the condom as mine spill, too. He collapses to my side and we lie there, side by side, gasping. I wait a second to keep from becoming dizzy. I wait in vain. It hits me and I laugh. "What's funny?" He asks.
         "I'm dizzy as all Hell." I reply, reaching for my cigarettes.
         "Haha, I am, too." He says, as I offer him one. We both light up and laugh again, then kiss. "I love you." He says, running his fingers through my hair.
         "I love you, too." I smile and rest my head on his chest. "I love you, too." I whisper again after we both finished smoking and began drifting off. He kisses my forehead and takes my hand. Before we fall asleep, he squeezes my hand.
         "I'm not a virgin anymore." He whispers with a soft laugh. I smile and we both fall asleep. I wake up to smell egs and bacon and see an engagement ring on my finger. My eyes widen, I smile, and scream.
© Copyright 2007 ¤(yOu)¤are my¤(LiGhT)¤ (xinxlov3x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1242177-V-Card