*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244633-I-Hate-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1244633
A woman is upset in her apartment. What is she upset about?
I Hate You

By Aliya Leigh

“Get out, get out”, Jen shouted as loud as she could.

“Get out, get out!  I am going to kill you", she shouted again.

The phone rang and Jen ran into the living room and picked up the phone.
 
“Hello”, she said.

“This is Sandra, your next-door neighbor.  Can you stop that yelling?”

“I will try.  OK!”

Jen slammed the phone down on the table.

“I want you out of my room, right now”, she yelled into her bedroom.

“I hate you.  I am going to kill you.”

The phone rang again and she picked it up.

“Hello”, she asked.

“Jen, this is Peter from upstairs.  I can’t go to sleep because of your stupid racket.  Shut up, Shut up!  I have to go to work tomorrow morning.”

“You shut up!”

She slammed down the phone again.  She goes into the kitchen and to get a broom.

“I am really going to kill you”, Jen shouted in her bedroom.

She ran into the bedroom with the broom.

“I am going to get you.”

Suddenly, she beats the floor with the broom.  She beats the floor until she got tried.  Jen falls on her bed while closing her eyes.  After she took a half-minute rest and she looks down at the floor and smile.

“I got you.  You-you stupid spider.”

Jen went to the bathroom and got some toilet tissue, to pick up the spider.  Afterwards, she turned off the bedroom light and went to sleep. 
© Copyright 2007 aliyaleigh (aliyaleigh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244633-I-Hate-You