*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244928-A-day-on-the-ranch
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1244928
Dreams fulfilled.
It had been a hot day on the ranch and she was just finishing the fence on the new corral. She wasn’t looking forwards to the walk back to the house, the corral was the furthest on the ranch, bordering the forest on the west.
Just as she finishes packing up the tools she sees a rider coming towards her, the sun on his chiselled face. As he nears she realises it is the new hire. Since his arrival a couple of weeks before she’d had a crush on him, his rough and ready appearance just added to his charm. The mare halted beside her and he dismountes. A burning desire sparkes in the depths of her being as she locks eyes with him.

Sensing her need he closes in on her, she looks exhausted. He takes her bag and loads the horse. Then turns back to her, the sun silhouetting her like an angel. He can’t help himself he kisses her. Initially she resists but after a second she kisses him back, he deepens the kiss, drawing her closer to him. As the kiss breaks he remounts the horse and signals her to do the same. Placing her in front of him. Her knee length flowing skirt billows and lays round her, leaving her sitting almost on him with only her panty’s on his jeans.

The horse starts the slow walk back to the house, the motion causing her to rub against him. It takes only seconds for her to feel his arousal growing. With a smile she manoeuvres to face him and kisses him deeply, whilst unzipping his jeans. Teasing him from the tangle of fabric his arms around her still holding the reins. His hopes soar, but he doesn’t expect what happens next.

She half stands then lowers her self onto him. The motion of the horse dictating their rhythm. A groan escapes from somewhere deep in his throat as his pushes into her over and over. The heat between them intensifies, she gently nudges the horse into a canter. Helpless to do anything else he pushes deeper and faster, she leans back slightly in ecstasy as again she nudges the horse faster, speeding them to their climax. He gathers her close as a scream escapes her lips, she digs her nails into his back he can’t hold on any longer.

They come together, held tightly in each others embrace. He slightly tugs on the reins to slow the mare back to the slow walk as they both relax into the loving sensation they’ve both yearned for.
© Copyright 2007 Sonja Blue (sonja_blue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244928-A-day-on-the-ranch