*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245359-The-Judge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1245359
An article displaying the emotions of ex-KMC member Svend, better known as the Judge.
How do you start a thing like this...?
My name is Svend, and i am an ordinary 15 year old boy.
Ordinary, but in constant pain...
I have a lot of loyal friends and girls are usually attracted to me for my charm and humor. I parties every weekend and trains boxing. A good fight can also occur sometimes when things gets boring. I have a nice family and is doing well in school.
In short words, my life is bright and enjoyable... But what about the pain...?
...
I am not complete anymore.
Last year, i lost an important part of myself. My membership on Killermovies Community... A simple forum where i likes to be for its activity and weird, but loveable members.
Now, you thinks i am crazy... But i am somehow attracted to that place.
Feels like i just can't leave it.
But my love for the place came after i was banned first time. I spammed and trolled the forum a lot. Did nothing but irritating everyone... But then, a debate opened...
"Magneto vs Iceman"
A debate thst forever would change my view on KMC... Before, it was just fun to piss people off. Now, i enjoyed debating. I changed. Would start to enjoy the better sides of KMC. But the punishment of the past came, and the moderator Storm banned me... Permanently. I used my other computer to sock and ask for another chance. Without luck. In a motivated rage, i have now attacked the forums as revenge via spam in a whole year, creating a sockingparanoia and wrecking the place. A few times, i have asked for a new chance, without luck...
My biggest wish is now permission to return under normal conditions.
To debate once again. But for my actions of the past, i am still hated by the other members...
...
My future on KMC doesn't look bright, and it will probably be very one-sided... But i will fight for my chance to return till the end. And when i get it someday, i will once again debate and enjoy the forum as a ordinary member. As an ACCEPTED member.

-Judge, the desperate soul from KMC
© Copyright 2007 The Judge (thejudge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245359-The-Judge