*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245665-a-dolphin-swiming-in-a-fantasy
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #1245665
a short story of my dream, receiving unconditional love from these mystery mammals
The dolphin. A strange mammal, usually blue skin with different white stripes, free, loving, caring. This animal had an impact upon my thoughts, it corrupted my heart.

I had a dream with dolphins. A strange, philosophic yet loving and gentle dream.
I had dreamed that I was swimming in an endless ocean, watching the clouds as they move by, feeling the soft breeze and the warmth sun.
I stopped for a moment.

I turned over on my back, like a raft in the water, I closed my eyes, relaxing, feeling life moment by moment passing by, enjoying the ambiance, it felt so good. I was one with the surroundings, embraced by it.
At a moment I felt something approaching. I opened my eyes and saw a ray. I felt panic.
It was a dolphin. A dolphin came from nowhere. So beautiful, so mysterious, so gentle in the way he moved through the water.
He circled me a few times and he approached me, and I could touch him.I touched him. It was a strange feeling of complement. He made a strange sound. I could see him smiling.

He started swimming and I followed, but at a moment I could not keep up with him. I realized at a moment that I lost him. I felt alone again, lost in this endless ocean.
I thought to myself I would never see that dolphin again, I would never feel complement again. I turned over and closed my eyes again, all I was thinking was the beautiful moment that I spent with that gentle animal.

At a moment I felt something approaching, when I opened my eyes I saw a couple water paths. There were five dolphins swimming around me. The dolphin I first meet returned.

I felt the perfect condition of existence again. Surrounded by these mystery animals I was not scared of anything, I closed my eyes and dived into the warmth water of the ocean, into the abyss.
© Copyright 2007 LostInLife (noname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245665-a-dolphin-swiming-in-a-fantasy