*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245689-Dream
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1245689
Short Prose on thoughts
Suddenly we have fallen, through the trials I was a witness to courage, conviction and the healing power of love. Now I feel the fool, neither willing nor capable but still the desire weighs on me. Driven into a forced recognition, the irony remains that I was in control.

A shade has fallen, and with the last remaining glimpse of light, I travel. Using the smallest opportunity, my aim will allow the escape. I crave to know whether this rock of guilt will crumble when faced with the prospect of freedom. Or will the weight of the wrong choices cause a striking pain through each of my borrowed wings.

If I had fallen, would the spectators who were as close and as distant to my dream, once again bring me to my feet? Or should I be left this time? Maybe knowing that the silence  that surrounded me at the ground, would also be loud enough to silence me.

A dream had spoken and I was cursed to know my end by the sounds of the peace in which I had once bathed. A dreamer touched me, and I wait for the next time I sleep.
© Copyright 2007 Rajstage1 (rajstage1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245689-Dream