*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246063-Schyulers-diary
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1246063
This is a project i am working on about magic, evil, and love.
April 13th 2007
I'm sick of it. All of it. She thinks she can run my life like that she's wrong. I mean I know that she can tell me what to do and all, she is my mom and all, but to do this. She's smothering me with her rules. Her mentle-ness is is radiating to me and making me crazy.
I'm going to do something stupid. To break out of my sheltered life.
I know.
I'm going to see Pat. It may be midnight but she is always up. She is going to be the one to help me break loose. Mom'll freak but i don't care anymore. She's going to have to get over Dad leaving sometime. And I'm not going to be the one to take care of her when she sulks anymore, either. It's over.
I'm going to see Pat now.
HAY. IM IN CAPS LOCKS SO YOU CAN SEE WHEN IM IN AND OUT OF THE STORY. ANYWAY, I NEED FEEDBACK ON HOW TO MAKE THAT FIRST ENTRY IN HER DIARY BETTER. HERE IS SOME STUFF ABOUT HER PAST LIFE.
hE DAD LEFT 2 YEARS AGO AND HER MOM HAS NEVER GOTTEN OVER IT. SHE WILL GO INTO THESE EPISODES AND SCHYULER (THE GIRL WHO'S DIARY THIS IS) IT FORCED TO TAKE CARE OF HER. SHE IS SICK OF ALWAYS DOING THE RIGHT THING SO SHE GOES AND FINDS HER FRIEND PAT WHO IS ONR OF THOSE MAJOR RISK-TAKERS.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THAT PART. I WRITE IN PARTS LIKE THAT BUT THEY WILL BE PUT IN THE SAME ITEM.
PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!!!
STELL
© Copyright 2007 StellaCrow (stellacrow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246063-Schyulers-diary