*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246639-Charecter-description
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sekai
Rated: E · Short Story · Activity · #1246639
This is about my friend who i have described in a story the way she was on that day
A very cold and harsh wind blew aganist the heavy giant oak doors, making it harder to the person on te other side to push the doors open. The person pushed aganist them determined to win. The wind stopped suddenly, causing the person to fall revealing them to be a girl. The girl had black hair set in pigtails. She was wearing all black except for her blue shirt and one blue bow. Her glasses fell off because of the unexpected motion. She stumbled trying to catch herself, her combat boots doing a little dance on the concrete floor before finally regaining ballance. She straighted to her full height and continued to her intended destination.

A man nearby had been watching the whole seenario take pace before stepping out of the shadows and into the sunlit morning. Turing to his silent companion who had also been watching the girl he said " Are you sure its the girl, Sam?" But all he got in reply was silence and sharp green eyes. Then after what seemed for a while Sam smirked and she took of in the direction of the stumbling girl.
© Copyright 2007 Sekai (renen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246639-Charecter-description