*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248283-As-Brian-Watches
by Justyn
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1248283
A short erotic story written from the voyeuristic point of view.
I hadn't seen my best friend in two years. When I picked up Holt and his "hot chick" at O'Hare, I wrapped him in a big ol' "guy" hug. It was so great to see him. His girl was pretty, had a great smile, laughed alot, didn't seem to be jealous of our relationship. Wow, what a concept. Some chick who gets along with us, and doesn't mind that we do guy stuff? Nice!

Figured we should show her some sights, since she hadn't grown up in Chicago like we had. We took her downtown, because you just can't DO Chicago without driving around downtown. Took my camera....there's always great asses to film on the busy sidewalks.

My friend and I had always walked on the wild side. Hm, time to see what this chick was really made of. Let's just see what her wild side looks like.

"Hey, dude. Get good head lately?"

"DAMN STRAIGHT!" Ok, so what surprised me was that the answer did NOT come from Holt. It came from his girl. Justyn whipped her head around, gave me a lascivious look, licked her lips, and said "He gets great head whenever he wants it!" REALLY! Hm, considering Holt's vigorous agreement, I figured she must have been right. Interesting.

"Betcha won't blow him right now." I challenged her.

"Really," she tossed back. "Hm, betcha you're wrong."

Holt of course was all for it. I mean, come on, why wouldn't he be? All he did was lean back a little, so Justyn could fit her head under the steering wheel. Holt's grin nearly cracked his face. Figured I'd throw her a little with this next line.

"If you blow him, I"m gonna film it." Filming her hot mouth on his cock beat random chicks' asses any day.

The only response I got was a sassy smile, a lick of luscious lips, and a high five from Holt. Sweet!

Justyn's hand started stroking Holt's cock through his jeans, and I watched him get huge. Damn, this girl must really be into it! Even though the camera was already running, hearing Holt's zipper made me sit up closer on my seat in the back, so that I could really film what was going on in the front seat of that car.

I leaned forward fast enough to see Justyn's tongue flick out, and dance across the tip of Holt's cock. Slow. And yet fast at the same time. I didn't know whether to watch Holt's face, or film his knuckles grip the steering wheel as he tried to drive, or focus on Justyn's head bobbing over his cock. Duh!!! Head wins, every time!

I watched Justyn slowly circle Holt's huge cock with her hand, her manicured nails clicking together a little as she stroked him. She still hadn't taken him deep yet, but at this point, I didn't care. She could sit there and stroke him with her pretty little hand all day long, while I sat there filming. Man, I could not WAIT to watch this later. Concentrating the camera on Justyn's head, I heard Holt's groan. His cock disappeared into Justyn's mouth, his fists tightened up, and his eyes nearly rolled back in his head. This was some seriously great footage. Justyn continued to stroke him with her tongue and her hands. Slower than molasses, then speeding up, then slow again. I could tell Holt was in perfect misery. He was so turned on, he could barely drive.

"Hey Justyn, red light," I called. "Might wanna stop. People might see you."

Justyn turned her head, glanced straight through the camera into my eyes, looked up at Holt like she wanted to devour him, and withdrew her mouth until just the tip of Holt's cock was in it. Justyn's tongue teased and tortured, prolonging the moment. I could tell that Holt was in the midst of beautiful agony...needing to burst, but anticipating the next thrust. Justyn peered out the window at the innocent bystander in a business suit waiting for the light to change, and plunged Holt's cock back in her mouth. His breath caught, and then started again in gasps. In and out, she stroked him and pumped him as his cock continued to swell.

The guy in the suit just stared. Holt blew his load down her throat by the next stop light. Me, it was really hard to hit the zoom button, with my hand busy on my cock.

Man, I could not WAIT to watch this later. Hope Holt brought Justyn back around more often!
© Copyright 2007 Justyn (kjsleah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248283-As-Brian-Watches