*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248657-Miss-Hysteria
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Biographical · #1248657
Some things about me you might like to hear.
I am two.

Whenever somebody pushes me too far, something inside of me wakes up. She has a name, and it's Hysteria. Hence the name. I'm the only MissMorbid. I used to be MissMurder, but that wasn't E-rated enough. I meant it like the song. The one by AFI? I love that song. I have it on my Ipod. Which reminds me. I forgot to introduce Larry.

Larry is my Ipod. I named him that because... Well, I don't know. It just sorta popped into my head, and I've called him Larry since the day I got him. I just know I'm gonna freak out because I lost Larry, and everyone's gonna think I lost one of my siblings or something. They'll all think I'm a lousy big sister. I mean, I know I'm not perfect, but still. The last thing I need is word getting around town that, 'Kaede forgot sibling today.'

I'm not much for the color pink. I like black. Even when I was little, I always thought black was pretty. Okay, so I was weird. I was cooped up in the house with literally no exposure all my life! You can't expect me to be perfectly normal after that, now can you?

I hate cruelty and discrimination. I really do. I don't make fun of other people unless they tick me off. But even then, I try never to go too far. I wish everyone had that same amount of kindness in them.

I'll probably put up more about me later, kay? I'm done for the day.
© Copyright 2007 MissMorbid (misshysteria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248657-Miss-Hysteria