*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248862-The-Fabulous-Life-Of-Emi-George
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ape
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1248862
The story of teenage Emi George. FICTION
The Fabulous Life Of Emi George

Emi: Japanese; blessed with beauty. That’s my name. If a certain huge zit on my face is anything to go by I think I was wrongly named. I live in a family hell that would make any physiatrist quit. My mother, who is just like regular mothers spends her time in her comfy armchair knitting and occasionally grumbles “that top is too tarty”. My Father, god help us, is hardly ever out of bed and when he does arise he trots (or more appropriately waddles) down to the place of extreme boredom he calls work. My brother, finds his comfort in the bottom of a bottle of children’s cough syrup the sad little arse. I am beginning to wonder if I am adopted. How is it possible that I am perfectly normal and yet I come from such a demented clan?

School. Every teenager’s worst nightmare, from the geeks in the library to the goths in the science block. There are five things very wrong with my academic life:

1. I have Mrs Tomlinson as a form tutor.
2. I have just found out that school mega geek Illus Crabtree has a crush on me.
3. I have a big fat D grade
4. We are studying possibly the most boring subject known to man.
5. Queen Bee Madison Saffes is out to get me.


Ah, Madison Saffes. It is most likely that she has forgotten the days when we would split our pocket money in half to buy ice creams or beg our mothers to drive us down to the toy store where we would stare for hours at the latest Barbie. That was before. Before the days of shopping and boys and la di da life.

Please watch out for the next chapter. Coming Soon



© Copyright 2007 ape (apebabe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248862-The-Fabulous-Life-Of-Emi-George