*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249399-The-Airshow
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1249399
First draft of an observation of an airshow, strange writing style? feedback needed
The length-less ending tangle of knots from people about. Twisted grins and half-fed smiles shine as reminders to the nature of the atmosphere.

Beast roaring bends as paths bend upwards, heavens bound. Cheers too as tricks slips and fumbles in the sky generate a mass-felt reaction, personal to none, but all. Mighty dragons zip through air baring gleaming jaws, carving through unnaturality. The very challenge of impossibility lies broken as it is achieved without an over-felt reaction. These beasts have evolved, the eventual dream is a mere normality now.

Little ones too, raised on over-consumption of the precious parts required. The correct message to the going as society dictates. Correct.

The rainbow shirt fields spot dotted with wooden entanglements. Better fuel leaks from these to primal mouths, mimicking that to the machinery. An atmosphere generated through the idea of death, pushing life to the utter brink in the name of entertainment. Marquee surprise-s offer the necessities of survival, the shoulders to support the beasts a-pushing.


Trails unfollowed wind backwards, wenching for the pull once only dreamed of.

                                       A glitter dream.

                                                           The airshow.
© Copyright 2007 OpanStarr (lewisrstarr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249399-The-Airshow