*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251297-Fallen-From-Grace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Other · #1251297
Good hearts can fall from grace. Thats what this is about.
My heart sinks as reality floods in through every crevice of my soul. I am alone, in a pool of unbearable darkness….. This rage from within blinds me…. This rage from within me drives me…. This rage from within me sins…. It brings me to my knees when all is well…..This power from within is my curse, my demon…. It will destroy those around me, and it will destroy I as well………… if I cannot overcome this madness within my soul, It will take life from those of whom I love……….. It will destroy my heart, my soul, my love, my hate….. This cold loneliness seeps into my heart as I cry aloud…… my tears fall unheard….. And my soul grows darker with each ones fall….. Good angels can do bad things…… good angels, can be filled with hate, with anger, with rage…… my heart is good beneath the pain, beneath the suffering….. My heart cries out for love, for a helping hand to save me…… but the pain and anger allow no cries to escape their grip…. They enslave my heart……..I cannot breathe now…. I cannot gasp for air, for there is no more will within myself to go on…. There is no more will to live…… to escape this prison of pain and despair would be the greatest relief one could ever feel….. To finally give in to the temptations of death would end my pain…. It would end my grief….and those around me would at last be safe………This mighty rage that has consumed the angel I once was, and taken the life from my body will not stop…. It grows stronger with every moment without him by my side……. His whisper’s in my ear, haunt my dreams…. His soft touch, on my cold skin, has enslaved me to him….. He no longer loves me…..And without him I am dead…….. I always loved him, and asked only for his love in return……. But he did not love me…. He never did…..And he opened his heart to man…..such an imperfect race…… He loved the mortals…… And I hated them……I will bring upon the end of the earth with my hate…… I will watch as millions suffer under the weight of my boot…… I will let man kind know what this pain feels like…. …..When the creator does not love you….. I will kill…… I will take life from the helpless……. I will destroy the lives of many…… I will watch as my minions burn the great cities that once stood, to the ground…….. No man is safe…… No women is safe….. No child is safe….. All will witness the brutality of my heart……… And the rage of an unwanted angel….. this rage does not sleep….. This rage does not rest…. The rage grows bolder and bolder with every passing hour…… and unless it is stopped it will end countless lives….. It will create widows far across the land, and the children of the widows will know nothing of their fathers deaths….. Only that he will never return…..I will slaughter them all unless I am stopped….. No soul can escape me…… no flesh can dodge me…… No man can break me…….. I cannot be stopped….. I cannot be killed….. I am the shadow that stalks it’s prey….. I am the final thing you’ll see….. My blade will steel from you your life….. For it has already stolen from me mine………. My rage will consume all who love…. Who care…….. For I was never loved…… I will destroy this world of men……. This world of greed….. This world of hatred….. And sorrow…… this world of tragedy……. I will destroy this world of sin…… I will destroy everything you know and love…… and when I have finished my task….. I will be released from this cold prison, and rest in peace…….. I am Lucifer……the beast…….. the arch angel that has fallen from the grace of god……….. I am he who is no longer loved……. And I am alone…….
© Copyright 2007 C. R. Fielder (c.r.fielder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251297-Fallen-From-Grace