*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251418-Romantiku
Rated: E · Short Story · Travel · #1251418
Thats just it. Romantic and cute.
She leaned foward on the table and her hair suddenly became loose and went over her eyes. She gently placed it behind her ear so the blush on her cheeks could be noticed. She smiled again. He counted. That was the 10th time she smiled that way. Like her smile held a certain secret . . he just had to find out.
"Your saying it wrong." she said. Her voice not of an ordinary girls. There werent any bells in her voice, there was more like a sexual maturity. Seductive yet gentle. If she would whisper he felt sure that he would sleep, lost in her voice. "Its ro-man-tic"

"Yes, romantiku." he said with a gentle smile. He leaned foward too. "ro-man-ti-ku"

He was born and raised in Japan, she was visiting from America. She was his teacher, he was the rebellious student.

"No, that last part is wrong." she touched his chin and puckered his lips. "ro-man-tic"

"Wo-man-ti-ku" he said through his tight puckered lips.

She giggled and leaned back. Her hair again escaping from behind her ear. Stubborn to hide her soft pink cheeks and her grey eyes. She smiled and nodded.

"Ok. romantiku it is." she leaned over and let her nose touch his. "It sounds cuter that way anyways."

He was older than her by 5 years. She was a student in America just like him. It was perfect.

"Romantiku, romantiku." he looked into her eyes. They were like silver. suddenly he let his lips brush agianst her's. "What is this?"

"Romantiku." she whispered as their lips met. She leaned back, her lips still lingered over his. "romantiku, romantiku."

© Copyright 2007 S.H Camacho (crimsonjihad87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251418-Romantiku