*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251843-042207
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1251843
This is the actual first entry before I had the blog set up.


04/22/07

So I'm sitting at work drifting though page after page of BS on the web, staring at the cubicle walls, and listening to my boss's favorite soft rock station (which by the way is starting to become mind numbing) and I stumble across this place called writing.com.  When I start browsing through, I am in a state of total confusion.  I am really not the type that reads the directions every time. Stumbling through it, though, I find some really cool stuff and a new way to spend my weekend, on the job time. 

Let me elaborate on that. My job as a Customer Service Rep can be demanding when you have person after person cuss and rant at you over a newspaper. Trust me there are some days where that is all I deal with. Majority of the time, though, I am waiting for a call, getting "no paper" complaints and getting those people off the line as fast as possible, then back to waiting again.

I've been wanting to take up writing again.  I've definitely taken a long break after having my two daughters.  There is no time at home to do this.  Definitely no time to even think with a 23 month and a 2 month old at the house. 

Here I am very content with the situation. So I will continue to write these things on the weekends as I feel the need to.
© Copyright 2007 January Jumper (cityhickup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1251843-042207