*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254202-Meant-4-me-Prolouge
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1254202
Country detective, to NY detective, can Eve handle it all?
Prologue

Log:
12:00 AM: Grandma killed at her own ball.
12:10 AM: mom cries the hardest I’ve ever seen her.
12:13 AM: Someone gets the smarts to call the police.
12:33 AM: The police come.
12:35 AM: I offer my detective help, and tell of the cases me and my dog have finished.
12:36 AM: they assure me that they don’t need a teenager’s help. Much less a girl.
12:37 AM: I pout, and listen to what those retards have to say.
12:39 AM: They talk about the motivation, how much her net worth was, and the possible suspects. Me, mom, and all her other family members.
12:50 AM: The retard officers ask everybody but me what happened. But little do they know, that bullet whizzed past me like gale force winds.
12:55 AM: I tell them that it wasn’t a person who stabbed her, but someone not at this party who shot her.
12:55 AM: They push me out of the way, and try to piece together what they have of what happened.
12:56 AM: They manage to piece that the lady was old, rich, nice, her family loved her, that her dress was specially made by noone anyone knows, and that she was a very good lady.
12:58 AM: They stare daggers at me, when I tell them that that bullet cut a small piece of my bangs off, and it’s clearly visible.
12:59 AM: They know that bullet was meant for me. But missed it by a mile.
1:00 AM: They tell me not to get in their business, and leave the police work to them. I tell them that retarded officers don’t have police work. They spend their time eatting donuts and throwing yogurt at each other that they don’t eat.
1:05 AM: I’m taken in cuffs, and told to get on the ground. I scream for grandma’s bodyguards.
1:06 AM: My mind heard feet, but my eyes didn’t se them. My mother pays the charges of mouthing off to a police officer, and asks them what they have.
1:07 AM: The retarded police officers tell her that the culprits are in and that they will question them to the question comes out. Too bad they wish that.
1:07 AM: Mom nods her head with tears, and proceeds to do what grandma’s will tells her to. Funny, a piece of paper controls her life now.
1:08 AM: The black police cadet shows the sign,’I’m watching you’. I show my middle finger, meaning fuck you.
1:09 AM: He rolls his eyes, and gives the thumbs up to his successor. I think of all the trouble I’ve caused for myself, and think of how I’m going to solve a murder case. Especially if I’m one of the culprits.
1:10 AM: the limo comes, and my hand tires out. If my writings sloppy sorry police retards. Just remember to listen to teens when they have the right answer.
1:12 AM: I fall asleep. Thinking of the police retards, grandma being killed by some random sniper, and of our old agency. Of how me and Chia used to solve all sorts of cases. We have to do it again. Police retards cannot be trusted.
End.



© Copyright 2007 Christine (crystalcoco at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254202-Meant-4-me-Prolouge