*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254449-Untitled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Srv
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1254449
Unplanned.
As you may have noticed from my past two stories, if you even decided to read them, that the girl of my dreams won't take a step further. Listening to my sob stories would get boring, just like you probably think they are. I'm done with that. No, this time will mention her only a little bit. Yes, for instance, today was okay, but for some reason I passed her and I didn't feel anything, no connection, no nothing. It was a great feeling. No, come to think of it, it was a horrible feeling, because it was the feeling that she didn't want me. The weird part of it was, that I needed her.

Tonight was my friends party and her friends and her came to join us. It was sorta my idea, since i wanted to see her pretty face one last time before she went to the beach for the weekend, and I wouldn't be able to hangout with her. This thought makes me sad inside, and as I write this with such agony, and hatred, I still find some way to love her. Theres nothing more to say about this piece of beauty, this eye of perfection, this heart stopping angel. Well, I guess there was more to say about her. But it's more than that, she's more than words could ever describe, and I'm so sick of thinking about her, orbiting my mind like the solar system, the corniest yet most descriptive simile that could describe. Her eyes glistening like the seas at dawn, her smile sparkling like the spring water you get everyday, lips so pure to make you want to kiss them all day everyday. I wish I could.

I tried not making this story about her. I really tried, I guess sometimes I'm not really good at bluffing. She amazes me. My life would not revolve if it wasnt for her. She makes me wake up in the morning. I can't stress enough on how much she means to me. Every light kiss we make just makes me more attatched to her, and leaves me wanting more. When I hold her I feel like I own the world, who knows maybe I do. It's true Amber, your affect on me scares even myself. Just thought I'd let you know.
© Copyright 2007 Srv (h3llogoodbyexx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254449-Untitled