*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254850-Silent-Man
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1254850
A man wakes up in a room. He finds a man who won't speak.
    Jeffery Vincent wakes up in a white room. He had a splitting headache. His clothes are all white. He sees a man sitting across from him. His hair is long and white. It covers up most of his face.
    "Hello. Where am I?" Jeffery asked him. The man did not say a word. Jeffery put a hand up to his head. It was bleeding. He must have been hit pretty badly. He looked down at the floor and there was a pool of fresh blood.
    "Who are you?" asked Jeffery. The man did not answer him. "Why won't you-" . Before Jeffery could finish his question, he fainted.
    Jeffery woke up again.The pool of blood was gone. The  man was still sitting as still as a statue. This time, his hair parted far enough to show his face. His skin was pale. His lips were painted red.
    Jeffery felt pain searing through his left arm. He looked at his arm. A six-inch gash was on his arm. It didn't bleed like the gash on his head. He couldn't take it anymore. He started pounding on the walls. "LET ME OUT!!!" he start yelling.
    He walked over to the man. "WHY ARE WE HERE?" he yelled at the man as he punched him in the face. Several teeth fell out. The man stood up. He opened his mouth. Jeffery saw two long fangs. The man sank his teeth into Jeffery's head. For Jeffery, everything went black.
    The silent man put Jeffery down. He pulled tissue from Jeffery's head.He found no blood vessels. He looked at Jeffery's leg. He sank his teeth in it. Bullseye! The man hit a blood vessel. The blood vessel started squirting out blood. The man sucks much of the blood as he could.
    A door came out of nowhere. A man, wearing a butler's uniform, opened the door. "How was dinner sir?" the butler asked. The man nodded his head yes. The butler knew it was good. The silent man walked out of the room. He was waiting for tomorrow's dinner.
© Copyright 2007 Gus Porter (mr.myst at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1254850-Silent-Man