*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255530-The-Driving-Question
by Kymkim
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1255530
For the Gentleman's Challenge
         Victor extracted his six-foot frame from the mangled racecar now in the garage ready to be pushed into the hauler for another week. Damn he had wanted this win bad. He was used to his season starting slowly, but this year’s distractions were not race related. He could drive better if Alicia would quit playing games with him.

         Their releationship had been Amative from the beginning. Nothing but searing white hot passion. An erotic passion unspoken between them that spilled over into everything they did. Even behind the wheel of his beloved stockcar, it was her he was driving. Every curve he took was hers and when he was with her all his senses were amped way faster than 200mph. She was life to him, every breath he breathed was for her.

         Back on the bus, Alicia turned off the big screen and sent the kids to play outside. Victor had driven his heart out today only to be slammed into the wall with only 25 laps to go. He was not going to be in a good mood and the kids did not need to see their uncle ticked off at the world.

          The door flew open all of a sudden and Victor literally burst into the motor home. He was in front of Alicia so suddenly she dropped the Parcheesi game she had been placing back in the cupboard.

(indent}Both knelt to pick up the pieces. Alicia raised her head and locked eyes with Victor. Not just looking into his eyes but also touching his very soul. She could not look away as her lips were taken by his in their most wanton quest yet. She tasted his hunger for her on them; sensed the passion that drove him not just on the racetrack but also in their love.

         The relationship had never been casual even from the start. Their first encounter was filled with electricity. Within moments of meeting, him his full sensuous lips had found her own.

         "Marry me."

          His words were spoken softly but with much purpose. Alicia almost dropped the game a second time. Victor took it from her and placed it on the table. Reaching for her hands with his own, he stood up, bringing her with him. Alicia looked downward as if the words she sought could be found on the carpeting. Victor placed his forehead against hers and brushed her cheek with his thumb.

         Heat radiated from his body. He had unzipped his fire suit, but Alicia could still feel his sweat escaping. Words escaping her, she reached up and pulled the shoulders of the suit off his strong tan arms.

         Victor placed a finger under her chin to force her to look at him. Alicia responded by sliding both palms under his drenched tee and up over his chest, brushing her thumbs over his nipples. Victor took a deep breath so that is how she is going to play this He dropped his head back to relieve tension and found himself letting out a slow puff of air as he stared at the ceiling. He could feel her working his damp shirt up over his torso and raised his hands above his head.
There was no way she was going to be able to reach high enough to get it over his head being only five feet tall, to buy herself some time, she kissed her way up his near six pack toward his chest. His flesh was salty and intoxicating.

         Victor lowered his hands to her waist and lifted her to sit on the counter in front of him. His lips found hers and she allowed his tongue to enter her dry mouth. As he explored she managed to pull the shirt up over his head.

         Electricity shot through his fingertips up his arms to his brain as his rough hands connected with her velvet skin. It was his turn to feel his way up her torso and allow his thumbs to brush against her erect nipples as they strained at the sheer cloth of her bra. He stopped at the clasp, hovering over it, teasing her.… waiting to see what she would do if he waited to long or decided not to continue.

         "You didn't answer my question."

         "I don't recall a question."

         "Really. I believe the words marry me escaped my lips."

         "Oh! I guess I thought that was a statement."

         "Damn, the other drivers fall in love with models, singers, even waitresses and I have to find an English teacher."

         Victor took a step back, placed both palms on the counter beside her and studied her sensuous lips. She was currently biting the lower one.

         "Damn I love you so much, Alicia. Do you know that?"

         She nodded. "I know that."

         "Marry me now; we will do what we have to to prepare for temple marriage together as husband and wife and in a year we will go get sealed for time and eternity."

         Alicia wanted to say yes so bad. She just wanted him to be her husband, but not this way. Why hadn't he made her that offer a year ago when she would have said yes without hesitation?

         "We have had this discussion a zillion times in the last couple months..."

         "And it always ends with me not getting an answer."

         He pulled her top up over her head, rolled it into a pillow and then laid her back on the counter. Her breasts still trapped in the sheer blue fabric trimmed in lace. He longed to flick his thumb under the clasp and unleash them, but then again she was so damn gorgeous laying there. He grabbed her hips and pulled her body the few inches down the counter, so his own body was aligned perfectly with hers. He undid the button on her jeans, and then lowered the zipper. He felt her squirm as he did so.

         "You are the one that told me I should not settle for anything less than a temple marriage. I should make any man who wanted me be worthy of my love and to prove himself. That I deserve no less than an eternal marriage."

         "I can stop now."

          “Don’t you dare!” she mumbled the words into his ear as she bit the lobe as it passed her lips.

         Victor’s tongue flicked across the taught cloth on the right breast, then found the valley under the clasp between the voluptuous peaks as it was unclipped allowing the bra to pull itself away and her exotic treasures to be freed. His tongue snaked through the valley and then up over the left mound to circle around her areola. Pulling the tip between his teeth, he bit it gently, but playfully. He knew she liked just a little pain and could not say that he was unaffected by that knowledge.

         His right hand scooped up the other ball, unable to contain it all, but feeling the nipple firm in the center of his palm. When I see grandfather in heaven I am going to have to inform him, that more than a handful is not a waste.

         Victor stood up right, pulled her jeans down the rest of her body, and dropped them on the floor.

         Alicia wrapped her legs around his hips and held him close to her.

         "You know you would get more action if you release me so I can move."

         Alicia giggled, but gave up no ground.

         "Damn stubborn women always have to have things their own way." Victor bent over her trim body and lifted her so she was upright and he could carry her over to the chair. He was ready to be out of his clothes completely. He still had the frustration of being knocked around the racetrack to burn off. He usually had no trouble man handling that racecar all over the track and he sure as heck knew how to handle the curves on this woman. It was time to quit playing around and get down to business.

         Alicia had every intention of indulging her man's needs, but she was having a good time prolonging it. She knew he was frustrated in two ways and she knew she was the release of choice, but she also knew that he enjoyed his sex and would not want her to just pop the clutch and let rip.

         Her chest was now in his face and her thong-clad hips were raised up, refusing to take their rightful position on the throne of his desire. She raised and lowered herself, but never touched his lap.

         After a couple minutes, he stood up and dropped the fire suit and the jeans under it. His manhood stick-straight in front of her face, Alicia knelt to take it deep into her throat.

         "Oh no you don't! You are done teasing me today. It is time for me to run the show. "

         He sat back on the chair and positioned her body over his. Again, the dance with her tits in front of his face. Impatient, he grabbed her hips and slammed them down onto his rod. He probably should have been gentler, but she was wet enough and he was too tired to play her games any more. He wanted release from the day’s tensions now. She raised herself up, and he pulled her back down. She wriggled her hips a couple times and rose up again. The couple continued to play until he could feel his climax closing in.

         "Wrap those legs around me, baby."

         Victor carried her easily down the length of the bus through the bedchamber and into the shower. He stood her on the stool they had for the boys to use to wash their hands and turned on the water. Pulling the curtain across he wrapped her in his arms and held her close until both were drenched and warm both emotionally and physically. She was at just the right height; he withdrew and turned her around.

         Alicia placed her palms on the wall and spread her legs. Both groaned as he entered her. A few quick deep thrusts and she was grinding hard against him. He grabbed her tighter, pulled out and re-entered forcefully.

         Alicia's body trembled inside as her climax gathered strength, her walls clamped down on Victor and held him tight so he could not move then as she wriggled and convulsed, she came hard, squeezing every ounce of essence from his body. Victor's legs went weak as he sat on the edge of the tub and watched the water trickle down Alicia's perfect body.

         "God I want that body forever."

         "Yeah, I know







© Copyright 2007 Kymkim (kymmiethepooh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255530-The-Driving-Question