*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255774-The-Divine-Dragon-Lord-Meets-Naruto-2
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1255774
This is part 2 to The Divine Dragon Lord Meets Naruto
Chapter 4

Coty meets the rest of the Ninja

Coty is walking down the street when he comes across a huge mansion

"Wonder who lives there" he thought.
Before he knew it he was standing at the front gate. He then heard someone coming so he used an invisibility.
Spell and saw the Hinata girl talking with a two boys one was wearing a gray parka and blue pants, and inside the coat.
Was a white dog it was about the size of a puppy the other was wearing a long over coat.
The collar covered all but his eyes which where covered with stemless sun glasses they seemed to be in deep discussion.
So Coty was going to slip by quietly when the dog started barking at him

"What is is Akamaru" said the boy in the parka.

They all looked to where Coty is standing he dispelled the invisibility

"Uh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt I was just going to get by and not bother anyone" said Coty.

"Yeah right and how do we know your not here to assassinate Hinata" said the boy

with the dog.
He then made a hand sign and he became more dog like then the dog jumped on his back and became an exact copy of the boy.

"Kiba stop" said Hinata

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't rip this guy apart" said Kiba

"Because he's one of us and he's stronger than he looks" said Hinata.

With a hint of fear in her voice

"Stay calm the last thing this town needs is an indestructible dragon" thought Coty.

"I don't want to fight I just want to look for a place to stay" said Coty

"Lier"shouted Kiba.

He and the dog copy both lunged at Coty he said a few words and Kiba and Akamaru where frozen in midair.

"I can't move" said Kiba

"Me either" said Akamaru

"I have you in my time freeze spell" said Coty

"Now you two need to listen to the girl she saw what happens when I get a little angry, but if I fight I get.
A lot worse and actually I had to hold it back when she saw it" said Coty.

He moved his hands and both Kiba and Akamaru where placed on the ground then he removed the spell and they.
Could move again Akamaru returned to his normal form he then jumped and bit Coty's arm and it brought.
Blood they saw Coty's eyes go dragon he magicand Akamaru back into Kiba's arms Akamaru then spit.
The chunk of Cotys arm that he had in his mouth on the ground

"Shino quick grab him and get him to the hospital" said Kiba.

"No need" said Coty

He concentrated and started glowing white then the wound released steam and it was healed and looked.
As if nothing had happened at all. Cotys eyes then changed back

"char" he said.

Then he created a fireball and burned the skin that was on the ground into ash he then started.
To leave when he was stopped by a wall of bugs they where coming from Shino

"Hey what gives I'm leaving" said Coty.

"Who and what are you"said Shino

"Huh" sighed Coty.

"I am Coty The Divine Dragon Lord I am a wizard with an extra special gift" he said

"What is this gift" said Kiba.

"You didn't tell them then Hinata?" said Coty

"No Hokage sama made me promise not to say anything" said Hinata.

"Well thank you for keeping my secret" said Coty

"What is he talking about Hinata" said Shino.

"The man of few words speaks" thought Coty
a little annoyed.

"well I might as well tell you because I'll probably be working with you at some point or another" said Coty.

"When I introduced my self I said Divine Dragon Lord well there is a lot more meaning.
To that than it just being a title it's what I am do you understand" said Coty.

They all shook their heads no

"Tell you what get every ninja that is in your age group and have them meet me in training ground thirteen you'll get my story then" said Coty.

"At what time" said Kiba

"In one hour" said Coty

he then opened a portal to the training grounds and disappeared. He then sat on the ground and then was at the pen of the Divine Dragon.

"Hey dragon" he said

"Yes what is it this time" said the dragon.

" Do you think I should tell them about you and what we are?" asked Coty

"hmm well Coty the way I see it is you have two choices one you tell them and see their reactions.
Two let them find out on a mission when you get real angry and I take over" said the Dragon.

"Yeah and I know how you are you only stop when I say or I run out of energy to hold your form" said Coty.

"Also I don't value any life but my own and yours" said the Dragon

"Well I had best warn them then" said Coty.

He returned to the real world to find ten ninja staring at him

"First off before I reveal anything about myself will those of you who I have never met please tell me your names" said Coty.

A girl with blond hair dressed in a purple tank top and mini skirt like Sakuras only underneath this it looked like she was raped in bandages.
Looked up

"I am Ino said the girl

a boy dressed in a green jump suit looked up and said "I am Rock Lee".

Two more looked up and intro duce them selves one was a scrawny looking one that looked like he would.
Rather look at clouds all day then be there he was dressed in a gray shirt with black fishnet out line around.
The shirt he had brown hair and a green vest and blue pants

"I am Shikamaru and this chubby guy he said pointing at a boy in green and blue is Choji".

"and I'm Ten-Ten" said a girl dressed in a gray shirt with blue pants and her hair in buns tied with white ribbons.

"Well now that I know who you all are you might as well know my name and story" said Coty.

"I am Coty The Divine Dragon Lord I am a wizard which means I don't use chakra but pure spirit energy.
I also don't need to use hand signs to do my spells I can use words or merely think the spell and it happens, but I'm sure.
All that is in my profile what I called you all here for is to tell why it is not a good idea to get me angry" said Coty.

"And why is that?"said Neji

Coty ripped the sleeve on his right arm off to show the seal

"see this, this is the elemental seal it uses ancient magic to seal a creature that is more dangerous.
Than that nine tailed fox that attacked this village thirteen years ago this creature was sealed.
In an orb and then sealed inside me this creature is called the Divine Dragon I alone am the only.
One that could hold this monster because of my natural abilities I am the last of my kind which did.
This as a right of passage from kid to adult now then the reason I told you that was to tell you the angrier.
I get the closer to transforming my stage one as it where my eyes change to look like that of a rattlesnakes.
Stage two I become a half dragon I grow wings and my skin changes to a bright white and becomes.
Scales and my last form you'd better run for the hills because then I transform into the Divine Dragon" said Coty.

" Ha! Ha! Ha! that was a good story but seriously what is this about" said Ino laughing.

"I hadn't counted on this" thought Coty

"Ino pig he's serious Naruto and I both saw it "said Sakura

"I did too" said Hinata.

"Hey why don't you prove it then" said Shikamaru

"No, I won't do it because if I lose control the Divine Dragon will destroy this entire village and its inhabitants with out a second thought" said Coty.

"Mmm sure what ever you say"said Choji threw a mouth full of chips

"Well I'm sorry to tell you but no matter what you do I won't transform" said Coty.

He was about to walk away when he froze

"Whats going on here why can't I move" he said

"Shadow position jutsu com pleat" said Shikamaru.

"Shikamaru let him go you don't know what your doing" said Naruto

"Yeah I do I'm going to make him transform" said Shikamaru.

it then became dark Shikamaru then made Coty turn to them

"Well I think you need to be strangled a bit for lying" said Shikamaru.

"Yeah Shikamaru make him pay for waisting are time" said Ino.

"Stop him" said Coty

"We can't he has us in the same thing your in" said Naruto
Cotys eyes started glowing.

"There you happy my eyes are dragon" shouted Coty

"Genjutsu" said Ino

"There copy's" said Coty.

"Hehehe yeah we knocked the real ones out hours ago" said the fake Shikamaru.

"Well since you won't transform then these guys might as well die in your place" said The fake Ino.

She then place explosive tags on every on there except Coty

"You get the pleasure of watching them all die" said the fake Ino.

Coty started glowing white

"LET THEM GO!" he shouted

"He's glowing" said Neji.

"I can't hold him" said the fake Shikamaru

"You want to see my dragon well here he is"said Coty.


His skin turned white his face became a snout he grew giant wings and grew one hundred times.
His size his hands and feet became claws he grew a tail his robes tore to ribbons his teeth became fangs.
Then the entire group was staring at the Divine Dragon at its full power.

"finally I have full rein over my actions some one must have really angered Coty to make him let me out with my full power" said the Dragon.

"I can't even poses him" said the fake Shikamaru

"He's different from the last time we have saw him" said Naruto

"Your right he's bigger and stronger than the last time we saw him" said Sakura
the dragon then flew.
Into the air and magicand the ground the fake Ino and Shikamaru then he created a giant none-elemental orb.
In front of his mouth then shot the orb at both the fakes and obliterated them into nothing the tags.
On the group fell off and faded to nothing the dragon then landed beside the group

"Mmm food I haven't had food in years this is going to be a treat" said the Dragon.

"Dragon!" said Coty

"I'm just funning" said the Dragon

"No thats not it I'm out of energy" said Coty.

"Don't worry where on the ground this time" said the dragon laughing there was a flash of light and the Divine Dragon.
Changed back into Coty his robes magicand themselves on to him as he was falling to the ground.

"Uh dragon how much power did you have" said Coty

"I had full power" said the Dragon

Coty opened his eyes and saw that he was falling to the ground at high speed.

"slowus momentous" said Coty
the spell slowed him down but not enough to keep him from smacking the ground. He looked up to see every ninja running towards him

"No get back I'm still not completely normal" said Coty.

"Dragon I need a full power healing" said Coty

"You really over did it this time" said the dragon Coty started glowing white and his broken bones where healed.

"Its O.K. now the dragon energy has dispersed" said Coty Sakura ran right to him and her hands started glowing green.

"What are you doing" said Coty sitting up

"I'm giving you first aid"said Sakura

"I don't need first aid just rest" said Coty he got up and limped off

"Transportas" said Coty.

Portal opened and he stepped through and ended up on a mountain with a bunch of heads.

"Dragon I need the full heal that battle took more out of me than we realized" said Coty.

"You got it" said the Dragon Coty then fell asleep.

Chapter 5

Cotys first mission

Coty awoke the next morning fully healed and refreshed

" Ah I feel much better thanks Dragon" said Coty

"Yeah, yeah I think this healing was probably the worst I had to do on you yet" said the Dragon.

"What do you mean" said Coty

"You where so beat up that it took a few hours to get you to full strength" said the Dragon.

" Are you all right" said Coty

"Coty I'm an immortal this little healing didn't even put a dent in my power" said the Dragon
"If you say so" said Coty.

He returned to the real world his stomach started to growl well

"I guess I'd better get something to eat" he thought.

He looked around the mount and found a rabbit he created a fireball and burned it cooking it.
At the same time and he had breakfast after he ate he opened a portal to the village gate then he walked inside.

"Hey Coty where did you disappear to" said Naruto

"I was on the mountain with the heads why" said Coty

"Sakura was worried she kept saying well what if he dies in his sleep what if he's bleeding from the inside you know doctor stuff" said Naruto laughing.

"So whats in you" said Coty

"What do you mean" said Naruto

"Don't play dumb Naruto I sensed the demon inside you before you even entered the hospital" said Coty.

"Well you told me about yours so I'll tell you about mine" said Naruto

"My story is much like your own only my monster was sealed inside me by the fourth Hokage.
The fourth face on the mountain is him he used a powerful sealing jutsu that sealed the Nine-Tailed Fox inside me" said Naruto.

"He was my friend I never thought he would share my fate" said The Divine Dragon.

"So where do we go for are missions?" said Coty

"Tsunade tells us are missions" said Naruto.

"Oh after what happened the last time I was in there she'll be thrilled to see me" said Coty.
"A actually thats why I was looking for you she wants to give you a mission" said Naruto.

"Cool hopefully it's a solo mission" said Coty

He fallowed Naruto to Tsunade's office.

"Ah Coty, Naruto good I have a mission for you and Hinata when she gets here" said Tsunade.
They didn't wait long because Hinata had arrived a few minutes after they did "O.K. now that your.
All here I have a mission that is right up your ally Coty" said Tsunade

"Well what's the mission granny Tsunade" said Naruto

Tsunade sighed and said
" There is a village a days walk from here that is saying they are being attacked by werewolves every month".

" What is the name of the town" said Coty

"Its called Marshal town" said Tsunade

"Hmm was this town called Ishmar?" asked Coty

"At one time yeah about ten years ago why"said Tsunade

"Because I've seen the werewolves" said Coty.

"You fought them" said Hinata

"No, my master did but he sealed them I don't see how they could have escaped" said Coty.

"Well you seem to know the dangers then" said Tsunade

"Yeah but this is one thing you don't want to send normal people into" said Coty.

"What does that mean said Naruto

"I'm not sure the extent of your immunity even with your special ability but Hinata will definitely be venerable" said Coty.

"To what?" said Hinata in a whisper like tone

"The bite of a werewolf one who is bitten by a werewolf becomes a werewolf unless wolfsbain.
Is immediately put on the wound, and knowing these werewolves they'll have had every plant.
Burned to make sure that they can add to their ranks with out any one getting cured"said Coty.

"What makes you so special that you're the only one suitable for this mission" said Tsunade.

Coty rolled back the sleeve on his right arm see the scar on my forearm

"Looks like teeth marks don't it well if you look at my neck you'll see to puncher marks ruffly.
The size of a human canine tooth the one on my arm is from a werewolf and the other is from a vampire"said Coty.

"Then why are you still normal" said Naruto

"Because of the Divine Dragon I am immune to any kind of poison natural of man made and that includes werewolf and vampire" said Coty.

"Well unfortunately I've already sent the town a reply saying I would send a team of three. said Tsunade

"Well then I'll open a portal there it'll be faster especially since the full moon is three days away" said Coty.

He then opened a portal to a forest just outside there destination

"Shall we" he said and stepped inside Naruto and Hinata followed him into the portal Coty then closed.
The opening and they where sucked into a worm hole as it where they felt like they where being sucked.
Into a vacuum hose then another opening appeared and they where pushed out Naruto and Hinata.
Where on the ground breathing like they had run a marathon

"Sorry about that portal traveling is something you have to get use to" said Coty who started laughing as Naruto barfed behind a tree.

"Where are we" said Hinata

"This is the forest of the wolves" said Coty he made his eyes go dragon and looked around.

"Theres more dark magical energy than the last time I was here" he said

"When you do that can the dragon see it to or is it just you?" asked Naruto

"Just me every thing looks much clearer and on top of that this dragon can see magical auras" said Coty suddenly it became dark.
"Shoot they know we're here" said Coty he created the time shield and placed it on Naruto and Hinata.

"What is this" said Naruto

"It's an indestructible magic shield" said Coty.

He then started to look around then he let out a cry of pain as werewolves slashed him he generated.
None-elemental energy and released it threw his skin and it blew the werewolves one hundred yards away.
From where he was standing he then dispelled the magic and daylight returned he dispelled the time shield.
Over Hinata and Naruto who ran to him

"Are you alight" said Hinata

"I'll be fine I told you I'm immune to the venom of a werewolf bite" said Coty.

He was bleeding so bad that he looked like he had red paint dumped all over him.

"We need to get you to a doctor" said Naruto.

"I don't know if I could even walk that far just leave me here and go get help I'll be all right the town.
Is only a mile away just follow the path and you'll find the city after once you enter the city the hospital.
Should be to your right big white building you can't miss it" said Coty

"Maybe one of us should stay here with you" said Hinata.

"I said I'll be alright just go the longer you stay here the more blood I lose" said Coty
then he collapsed.
In front of a tree and sat there Naruto and Hinata took off

"I know your there and you aren't going to get those two because by the time they get to the hospital.
My spell will knock them out for hours and the time shield will protect them from you" said Coty.
A giant werewolf jumped out of the bushes gaping mouth opened and dripping with Coty's blood.

"How did you know it was me said the werewolf

"I'd recognize your magical aura from ten miles away Cerberus" said Coty

"I'm flattered you remembered me Dragon Lord. said Cerberus

"How could I forget the monster that killed my master" said Coty

"Oh you mean Marc yeah he tasted good" said Cerberus Coty instantly healed and transformed into his half dragon form.

"I may be wounded but I can still destroy you" said Coty he created the none-elemental.
Orb then threw it at the werewolf who dodged it and it hit a tree and it imploded and collapse.

"Your powers have increased"said Cerberus with a look of impression on his face

"Tell me Cerberus how are you a werewolf in broad daylight" said Coty.

"I'm the first I can change at will even in broad daylight" said Cerberus

"So thats why master sealed you away" said Coty.

He then doubled over and coughed up blood " Oh poor Dragon Lord can't even stand" said Cerberus.

Coty then started to build up none-elemental energy until he was glowing white with the power of the dragon.
He stood up and ran at lightning speed to the werewolf then he opened a portal

"No not there anywhere but there" said Cerberus.

Coty grabbed the werewolf by the throat and threw him inside then Coty created the same seal that.
Is on his shoulder and in the center circle he put a drop of the werewolf's drool then the seal imprinted itself on the werewolf's chest.

"Now you won't be able to transform into this form again" said the Divine Dragon

"Oh and tell the vampire queen I said hi" said Coty.

The portal closed and the werewolf disappeared Coty changed back and sat at the tree he was at.
When Naruto and Hinata left his wounds now bleeding freely

"Dragon you all right" said Coty

"Yeah that seal took more out of me than I thought it would" said the Dragon

"I guess the healing can wait" said Coty he returned to the real world to find Naruto and Hinata had returned and with a doctor.

"Your friend is in critical condition he has lost to much blood only a miracle can save him now" said the Doctor.
Coty waved his hand and all the blood that soaked him and the ground cleaned its self and returned to his body and started running out again.

"How about magic" he said laughing

the doctor put herbs and bandages on Coty to stop the bleeding Coty.

Stood up and with the help of Naruto and Hinata walked back to the village of Konoha.
"You sent us on a wild goose chase the hospital was clear on the other side of town" said Naruto.

"I know I told you that to protect you from the werewolf" said Coty

"What werewolf you mean the one that cut you up like a Christmas ham" said Naruto.

"Thats the one" said Coty he tried to walk on his own but collapsed

"I think I'm going to need a medical ninjas healing" he said Hinata and Naruto helped him back up
Coty managed to open a portal to the gate of Konoha and they entered and found themselves back in Konoha.

"We need medical ninja" yelled Naruto they where surrounded by a ring of ninja in white they.
Then set to work on all three of them they then loaded Coty on a stretcher and headed to the hospital.

"I think I'll make this my vacation home" he joked as Naruto and Hinata came for a visit they all started laughing.

"So how long are you in here for" said Naruto

"Until the Dragons recovered from the sealing he did" said Coty.

"What sealing" said Hinata Coty the told them the hole story

"Wow that dragon of yours is amazing said Naruto.

"Well from what I heard that thing of yours is no slouch either" said Coty

" Where did you hear about it" said Naruto.

"The dragon said he was friends with your thing" said Coty

"She knows about it" said Naruto
Hinata was looking confused about what they where talking about

"It the fox Hinata" said Naruto.

She turned red either from embarrassment or because Naruto talked to her she seemed to do that allot around him.

"So when will the dragon be ready to heal you?" said Naruto

"I'll put it this way the hospital will be in a mad house tomorrow" said Coty they all three started laughing again.


Chapter 6

Coty VS the Demon Lord

As Coty promised the hospital was indeed in an uproar

"Someone get him back in bed" shouted one nurse.

Coty had the time shield on so the needles and stunning techniques. Coty just walked on magicand. The papers so that his signature was on them he then continued to the Hokages.
Office on his way out he noticed a bunch of people staring at him

"can I help you with something" said Coty.

Every one then went back to their normal doings Coty then when onward to the Hokages office for his next mission.

"Well first off Coty shouldn't you still be in the hospital" said Tsunade

"I heal faster than most people" said Coty.

"You sound like Naruto any way uh I'm sorry but there are no missions for you today oh and well done on the werewolf.
Mission are you going to need wolfsbain" said Tsunade

"No I am the only person immune to werewolf venom" said Coty.

"Well we'll see the full moon is tonight" said Tsunade

"If there isn't any missions then I'll head out" said Coty

"Yeah and strait back to the hospital" said Tsunade Coty laughed and walked out

"Well I've got free time what am I going to do " thought Coty

"How about learn to curb that temper of yours" said the dragon

"Nice to see your well" said Coty

"A nights rest will do wonders" said the Divine Dragon

"Well anything doing" said the Dragon.

"No we've got the day off " said Coty he then returned to the real world and found himself standing at the gate of another training ground.

"Training ground fifteen wonder whats in here that they have it all fenced up" he thought he soon.
Had his answer as a giant millipede jumped at the gate

"Woe that answers that" said Coty to himself.

He then continued walking when an explosion threw him forwards

"What the magic here" said Coty he looked into the sky.

"Hey what was that for said Coty

"I am Jayon the Demon Lord" said the mysterious wizard

"Demon Lord" thought Coty as the man floated to the ground

"I heard of a Dragon Lord living in this area have you by chance seen a boy with a funny seal on his right shoulder" said Jayon.

"No I haven't seen any one like that" said Coty

"Hmm well then I guess I'll just have to look else where" said Jayon.

he then took off into the sky again Coty kept on walking then sat down to rest under a tree.

"Hey dragon have you ever heard of a Demon Lord" said Coty

"Yes, I have" said the Dragon.

"Well what are they" asked Coty

"They are a sub race of you they where once dragon lords but they devoted themselves to merging.
With demons rather than dragons like your ancestors they called themselves the superior beings.
To the dragon lords they believed that demons where stronger than any dragon" said the Dragon.

"Well apparently their after the last dragon lord" said Coty

" Well they obviously they don't know what you look like because he would have tried to kill you by now" said the Dragon.

Coty then returned to the real world to find the village on full alert he opened a portal to the village.
Gate then walked threw the area was deserted he continued on threw when he heard an explosion he ran to the area.

To find the Demon lord floating with a hostage

"Were is the Dragon Lord" yelled Jayon

"Jayon put the hostage down" said Coty.

"Ah my friend from the field you want her down then bring me the Dragon Lord" said Jayon.

"I am the Dragon Lord" said Coty

"You a second rate mage you couldn't possibly be the Divine Dragon Lord" said Jayon.

He created a dark orb of evil energy then threw it at the ground of behind the crowd of ninja.

"Who does he have" said Coty

"Its the Hokage" said Kakashi

"I've been trying to copy his jutsu but I can't" said Kakashi

"That is because it isn't jutsu it's magic" said Coty

"O.K. Jayon you don't believe me then heres the proof only one person can have this seal" said Coty he rolled up the sleeve on his right arm.

"See this its the seal of the divine dragon only one person could hold it" said Coty

"How do I now thats just not some illusion that you put on your arm to make it look like the real thing" said Jayon.

Coty then created the none-elemental orb

"Is this proof enough for you there is only one known magical creature that can create none-elemental energy" said Coty.

"Well dragon lord it seems that I was mistaken in letting you live when I last saw you" said Jayon.

"Bring it on" said Coty Jayon turned a deep shade of red then his body grew ten times its size his.
Teeth became fangs and his eyes where as black as the inside of a cave that was sealed by a rock slide.

"I am Estraw the demon god I have been waiting for you to appear said Estraw.

"Well you'll never see the Divine Dragon because he is sealed away inside me I can only access a small amount of his power" said Coty.

"Well then I guess this woman doesn't need to survive this then" said Estraw

"No" yelled Coty.

As the demon magically made Tsunade's heart collapse in on its self. Coty started glowing.

"You dare kill an innocent being who had no idea of what was going on that is just unforgivable" said Coty.

"Divine Dragon make this creature pay with every ounce of power you have" said Coty.

"Done" said the Dragon Coty then transformed into the Divine Dragon at full, power

"Hmm this is getting interesting" said Estraw the dragon then flew into the sky

"You really ticked my holder off and now you gonna play' said the dragon he then flew so fast that.
He became invisible the demon looked scared then three none-elemental orbs appeared out of.
No, where and hit the demon and sent him flying into the side of the mountain the dragon then slashed.
The air and it flew at the demon like razors and they cut deep into the demon then the demon created.
The dark orb and threw it at the dragon and missed the dragon then destroyed it with none-elemental energy.

"Never tick off a Dragon Lord demon because he just might hold me" said the Divine Dragon.
The bleeding demon raised his hands in the air and a giant dark orb started to form then it turned into a black hole.

"I will destroy you" said Estraw

The Divine Dragon started glowing white the blasted the demon and the black hole with none-elemental energy and destroyed.
Both the demon lord returned to his original form the Divine Dragon made Coty become the half dragon.
He then created the same seal that was on his shoulder and then opened a portal to the demon realm.

"Good bye demon lord" said Coty

He then threw Jayon inside then he sealed him there for ever he then walked over to the dead Hokage.
He then said an enchantment and created the none-elemental orb and it started glowing green.
He then thrust it into Tsunade and she breathed Coty then powered down and passed out.
He awoke in the hospital to find a ton of get well soon cards on his bed side he was also raped up like a mummy.

"Hey dragon you alright" he said

"Yeah I'm fine not sure I'll be up for a fight for another day" said the Dragon

"Me either" said Coty

Tsunade walked into the room to thank him for what he did not only for her but for the village she then.
Awarded him a golden leaf the highest honor to any ninja.
© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255774-The-Divine-Dragon-Lord-Meets-Naruto-2