*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255983-Freedom-of-Religion
Rated: E · Column · Political · #1255983
controversy of Christianity in our world today.
Freedom of Religion or Freedom from Religion
In America we have freedom of religion, which is to often interpreted as freedom from religion. This is a total misconception of those who do not understand the difference between the two. This is a strategy used by those who are morally challenged and corrupt. There is a huge gap between the two statements.
For those who have devoted their lives to Christ it’s not a choice to let his glory shine in every aspect of their lives it’s a must. Free will gives them the choice to choose to follow him. Once the choice to follow him has been made a burden has been lifted from that person. God then becomes the pilot not the copilot of those souls that have taken the leap of faith.
In faith Christians take God with them everywhere, to the voting poll, school, and all aspects of life he should shine through them. For true Christians there is not separation in church and state it is all one whole. In turn for this devotion God does not forsake any of his children. Many Americans are persecuted often for not separating or breaking away from Gods commands when it comes to politics. Lots of times the persecutors don’t understand the difference between freedom of religion and freedom from religion.
Christians carry a duty like no other, they bare a load, a commitment to follow through with Gods will. When going to the voting poll remember if you’re a Christian God should be there with you guiding you. There is no perfect candidate, Christians have to choose with Gods help, by choosing the lesser of the evils.
© Copyright 2007 apequeenbee (aprilhallbroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1255983-Freedom-of-Religion