*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1256888-Little-Creature
by katt
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1256888
short story about the little creatures that we don't see or hear about
    Her name was Katarina and she was a fairy. Living in a hollow tree deep, deep in the forest. She had two younger sisters named Greta and Fiesta. The one thing about being an older sister to two younger fairy sisters was that Katarina always had to make sure that Greta and Fiesta didn't get into any trouble. But, as sisters do, they got into trouble everyday. One day as Katarina was taking care of her daily fairy chores, she noticed her sisters were no where to be found. She called out to them and called out to them but she got nothing in reply. So, even though Katarina still had tons of chores to do, she left them to search for her missing sisters.
    Deeper and deeper Katarina flys about calling to her sisters, "Fiesta, Greta!" "Where are you?" Katarina knew her sisters always played hide and seek in the forest but after awhile they would come out of hiding and tell Katarina that she lost the game because she gave up looking for them. But, this time Katarina didn't see them and she was getting real worried. She flew around all the places in the woods that her sisters loved to play at. The big tree house that they had built together, the old hollow tree and a pasture that the sisters used to have pinics together. But, still their were no signs of Greta and Fiesta. Could something have happened to her youngers sisters? Maybe they were hurt? Katarina couldn't believe this was happening to her, she didn't want to lose the sisters that she loved so much.
    Finally as Katarina was flying about she saw Greta's favorite pair of pink slippers that she always wore. Sudden Katarina got very scared and started to yell for her sisters in fear. "Please Greta and Fiesta, answer me!" "Where are you?" "Can't you hear me calling for you?" Suddenly Katarina heard a faint voice. It was Greta and she was saying something but Katarina couldn't figure out what. "Where are you Greta?" "I don't see you." Just then Greta and Fiesta smashed into Katarina from behind. Thud! The two sisters were laughing so hard that they had tears in their eyes. "Oh my Katarina, you were so scared," said Greta. "Why didn't you come find us Katarina," said Fiesta. Katarina was very angry now at Greta and Fiesta. "I can't believe you two would do this to me!" "I was so worried about you!" Fiesta said,"well Katarina you were so busy with your chores that you didn't want to play." "So we figured we would go hide and wait for you to find us."
    After a few minutes Katarina started laughing with them. Even though she was upset with them, she was happy that they were safe sound again. On the way home, Katarina explained to her sisters that what they did was wrong and that she was worried about them because she loved them so much. Greta and Fiesta told her sister that they would never to that again to her and next time they would wait until she was done with her chores to ask her to play. They gave each other a big hug and went along to the water to have some real fun together.
   
© Copyright 2007 katt (ladykatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1256888-Little-Creature