*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1256989-Dreams
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1256989
A description of one of my mornings with unusually frequent, quickly forgotten dreams.
This morning when i woke up i knew that i had just left a good dream. Unfortunately, i couldn't remember it, which is usually the case, so i went on to take my shower to get ready for the day. After my shower i returned to my bed for another 25 minutes of rest before i had to continue with any preparations for being detained for 7 hours at the local high school penitentiary. I had another good dream, a different one, but once again when i awoke at 7:30 i could not remember the enjoyable details. Once i had finished getting ready, which only took about 5 minutes, i went downstairs to find that my father who normally gives me a ride to school in the morning had not come downstairs yet. This meant that i had some time to kill. So i sat on the couch, put my feet up, and covered myself in a wonderfully warm, reddish-colored comforter. I ended up falling asleep in that position and had my 3rd and final dream of the morning. Unsurprisingly,  i couldn't remember that one when i woke up just about 3 minutes later. It's hard for me to believe that it's even possible to have a dream in such short a time. But it happened, and although the dream was nice, the bittersweet aftermath of my forgetfulness didn't allow me to keep that memory for later satisfaction. Oh well, i'll just have to come up with a new daydream while sitting through my english class. It shouldn't be that hard, i've already done 3 today.
© Copyright 2007 Maxwell (thomax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1256989-Dreams