*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1257382-Kristin
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1257382
new story no its not continuation from the story with ichigo.Hope you like it.not finished
Chapter 1
Maria sat on the far right side of a bench in the nearby park. I wonder what he is doing right now, she wondered. Someone suddenly tapped her on the shoulder lightly. “Guess who?” a very familiar voice inquired. Could it be? She turned around and to her utter surprise, it was David!

“David!” He chuckled very softly, and then sat next to Maria. “So… Whatcha been up to?” he asked. “Well, I’ve been really bored here in Miami. I’m glad I have Kristin, Ana, and Mallory to lift up my spirits.” she answered, cheerfully. “How has California been?” “Well, it’s not very eventful, to tell the truth. It hasn’t been since you left…” Maria blushed and he stared at her with the most inquisitive look she had ever seen.

“I missed you too.” she replied. David leaned toward Maria a little closer and said “I love you.” Maria’s face was flushed and she couldn’t seem to think straight. David kissed her softly, gently on the lips and backed away a little. “Aren’t you going to help me?” he implored. “Um…okay.” He kissed her again and Maria kissed back. Omg could this be my first French kiss?!, she prayed. Suddenly, his tongue was putting into action (lol), and she started to wrap her tongue around his.

Once they finished their series of continuous French kisses, David took Maria’s hand and added “Come to the car with me. I have somewhere I want to take you.” They walked to his car, hand in hand, and then drove toward the downtown area. “Where are we going?” Maria interrogated. “You’ll see…You’re going to love it!” I wonder what it is… It could be chocolate... Mmmm chocolate…, she thought.

David opened Maria’s car door and he led her to the place he wanted to take her. He handed some lady security a bunch of papers and she let them in. “Ok, seriously, can you tell me where we are now?” He laughed and announced “Okay, I’ll finally tell you. Who is your favorite band of all time?!” Could it be?!, Kristin wondered with curiosity.

“Well, I like Panic! At the Disco. But you don’t mean to tell me… that we’re at the Panic! At the Disco concert?” “Where else would we be?” Maria screamed with excitement. “But you planned this for the first night we would see each other after a long time of separation?” (WOW, LONG SENTENCE…) “Yup, so that just means it’s gonna get better and better the rest of your life!” OMG! THIS IS AWESOME!, thought Maria. She seems so happy… I’m glad, David considered.

Chapter 2
Ohm--, David stuttered. She’s kissing me… Why is she kissing me? Maria had just got all over David after he showed her the surprise. He decided that he might as well get the best of this moment, so he pressed her up against the nearest tree. He placed his hands, just beside her head, on the tree and he pressed his body up against hers. He feels good… Omg! What just moved? (ROFL) Maria’s eyes widened and he suddenly opened his eyes, too. He let go and declared “What? What happened? Why did you open your eyes so sudden?”

“Oh no. It’s nothing.” Their faces were inches apart from each other. Maria was longing to kiss him again and deep inside so was David. But he just stared at her, with those eyes, those beautiful green eyes.

“EVERYONE READY TO ROCK!!!” the announcer yelled. David looked toward the stage and saw the whole crowd applauding and shouting back. Maria stared at him, pleadingly, apparently not wanting to participate in the concert. I’d rather be with him…, she thought lovingly. He seemed to understand and kissed her softly and quickly on the lips. He then took hold of her hand. “We’ll come back some other day…” Maria smiled from ear to ear, so happy that he understood.

He opened her car door and she slid in. He walked around to the driver’s side and stepped in. David stared at Maria, who was struggling to put on her seatbelt. He laughed hysterically. Maria looked up, helplessly and cried “Why are you laughing?” “Your face…” He continued to laugh. (LOL)

He had no actual point of destination on his mind. Then, he looked out of the corner of his eye and saw Maria staring at him. He smiled and placed his hand on her knee. She blushed and thought, Did he see me staring at him? She put her hand on top of his and grasped it. David turned his head to look at Maria.

Did he just wink? After staring at Maria for 2 minutes, a truck honked its horn continuously.

HONK! HONK! HONK! David jerked his head towards the front of him and his eyes automatically widened. “Oh my GOD!” He rapidly took his hand off of Maria’s knee, to which she became slightly depressed. She looked up and she suddenly realized why he removed his hand from her upper leg. Luckily, he swerved off to the right.
© Copyright 2007 Make me suffer for others (ichigokristin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1257382-Kristin