*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1257970-Raph-of-the-pharoh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · History · #1257970
This chapter is about about a ruthless pharaoh stripped from the records of time.
    There once was a pharaoh that ruled with not an iron fist but a steel fist.  The people of Egypt celebrated upon his death.  But let's talk about when he was alive.  His name was _________ which stood for " O Great Ruler."  Although everyone knew it wasn't true, but no one opposed him for in one quick second you would be sentenced immediately to death.  The only reason one would be so lucky to jail is if he was  feeling merciless so, as you could expect the jail was almost completely empty.  But the graves weren't every where you went you would know there was a dead body right under your feet.  And sometimes you had to be careful since workers worked all the time to dig more holes.  You'd think that with all the killing the population would be low, but in fact is was quite high.  The entire Egypt was crowded with people at certain places.  Although these places were crowded the streets would be totally empty when the pharaoh would arrive for some odd reason.  Back in that time the pharaoh was a middle aged man and was obsessed with power so he forcefully put young and healthy looking men into the army and when he was desperate he put teens in and older men that weren't suited for the army.  They were the pawns of his game of chess. 
      The only reason now one stood up for him, except the rebels, was the two facts that were one he was unmercouless and all the power he controlled like his vast army or powerful navy.
      The rebels were a group of peasants, merchants, and even some royalties that were fed up with his cruel reign.  And so they fought his army not head on, but doing little damage that after a while adds on to be a lot.  They would secretly at night sneak out and destroy camps and the soldiers that was also fed up with the pharaoh would join they're group slowly growing to be a force so powerful even the pharaoh was starting to get a little scared.  And the rebels saw this and attacked until the forces were about even until the other countrys joined in this bloody and deadly war.
© Copyright 2007 edfel01 (edfel01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1257970-Raph-of-the-pharoh