*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258381-School-Days
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1258381
Daughters bad days at school.
School has been very hard for Kayla.Mostly because she thought hanging out with friends was better then school work.She had a few friends that were good ones.But she also had some that wasn't as good as she thought.I would tell her she needed to watch who she made friends with.The last two she had were very bad.They would do things and blame it all on her.She was very forgiving at first.They went to a school play one night together.The two girls had went down the hall with a black marker,marking a black line down the lockers,writing bad words on the lockers.Then they peceeded into the classrooms turn chairs upside down and writing bad words on the teachers board with a permanent marker.Kayla would follow them begging them to stop before they had gotten themselves in trouble.But they kept on.The next day while I wasat work,I got a call from her school.She told me she got suspended for a week from school.The girls had blamed it all on her.
It doesn't pay to not listen to your parents.They have been there theirselves.So watch those new friends you make in school and also the ones out of school to.
© Copyright 2007 kidsmom50 (kidsmom50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258381-School-Days