*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258418-Midnight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1258418
to have to hold. my cravings are insatiable.
Caged like a wild animal…
Tonight these four walls are the ears which desperate feelings will be spoken into. His confidante is illimité darkness; but he wants to be freed from this calamity. It is a chamber washed with the colours of scarlet primrose. A chandelier descends from the ceiling like a hanging corpse burning with its last ounce of yellow. And the drunken moon pierces the silver drapery that is the passageway between réalité and fantaisie. Soft breathless words are not heard but I know you hear me.

On the edge of dawn…
The naked spine wonders where you are tonight.
While supine to the mahogany wood it realizes the truth. It understands that furniture is its only company and joins the inanimateness.
Haunting is a tenebrous face. We all know it. Haunting’s silver hands tear the space between our two worlds further apart.

Quick. Come here and grab my Coeur.
I want you to take me for who I am. I want you to want me more. I will definitely do the same for you...

Haunting tells me I am on the edge, the edge of dawn. Haunting strikes 3 and the bells tremble all the way down to my deepest core. Tonight will continue to be very long…

because you are…
the imps playing on the drapes
the swarm of bats feeding on my brain
the lesions that obstruct my breathing
the violins that screech in my ears

you are...
my permanent case of insomnia…
but you are…
around me all the time
now let me sleep.
Je t'aime, my darling. my darling, je t'aime...
© Copyright 2007 Phantom (legends at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258418-Midnight