*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258535-SEX-ME
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1258535
the eyes are the window to the soul...chance, happenstance, design.
Sex Me

I'm walking through the park. My thoughts? I can read yours' I assure you just by seeing where you are looking. In that flash of your thought I am under you, "Ooo...baby," your voice pleads, "hold those titties together for me..." as your cock finds its' way there, "You like that?" you ask, "Baby your tits are soooo nice....mmmmmmm...and soft." it moves on my skin the thick swollen head inching closer and closer to my mouth. As my head rises up causing my chin to move down onto my neck you reach for the back of my head, "Oh yes! Mmmm hmmm, yes, that's a girl, suck it!" so my tongue licks at it then around the tip before you move forward having me lick under it, "Oh, that's so nice baby." your voice murmurs as you move it back between my offered breasts.

I know where you want it though. Oh yes, your eyes, right there, the heat the hardness of your cock right there, so there, moving in and out slowly at first setting the pace of your rhythmic want right there. Your cock goes in as my tongue accommodates, cradles it, the masculinity towering over me hands guiding me. Taking more and more, in, out, the flesh of my cheeks indented as I suck your cock. You move forward urgently, eyes asking, assessing, answering, deciding as you feed me all, all of your cock. All of you, my mouth metronomically there for you, my throat open. There, there, you take my mouth. Right there.

_________________________________________________

I heard you as I bent to pick a flower and in that instant I can sense your fingertips tracing the line of my back from the top of my spine to my hips. Your hand reaches around then underneath to my breast holding it, caressing it, squeezing it so the nipple pushes through the gap between your fingers followed by a gentle ache of longing that washes through me as your fingers move over it.

Yes I sense what you want as I feel your eyes inspecting me, your hands lifting my skirt and laying it on the small of my back. It is in your fingertips and hands as you peel my panties down, calling to me as your fingers move on my slit making it moisten and open soaking the delta of flesh between my legs. I am so hamelessly wet and wanting as your finger moves into me. You want me wet. So wonderfully wet as you move your fingertips around my swollen labia then and out and back in deeper and deeper until only your knuckle moves against my hot aching pussy making those wonderful sensations move from there to my breasts to me, inside. In and out another finger joining, making me yours, responsive to you. I feel the fingers holding me open, the cool nigh air licking at my lips then I feel you. There. Wanting in you move just the tip as I move my hips side to side and push back against you my pussy clutching, opening, letting you in to the sound of my my quiet moan. You lean forward onto my back whispering, "Shh! I'll tell you when to cry out..." then move deliciously in me. You take me, make me clutch at the ground fingertips digging in the top soil, there for you, moaning in spite as you shush me. You make my pussy yours, a place for you, your home, sheltered by your bitch in perpetual heat for you. Cumming with throbs of y you and your heat you tell me, "Now!" as I scream and cry out for you.

___________________________________

"Huns would you get me a beer?" the game is on it is half-time your friends are here; cigar smoke eddies in the air mingled with the smell of beer farts and sounds of boisterous boys highfiving each other. Yes I see this in your eyes and theirs. As I hand the beer to you his hand moves to the right at the hem of my skirt to touch the inner flesh of my knee. The eyes of the other watch as I been forward to see if the gap created by my tank tops' fabric and my chest is hopefully large enough. I swat my hand at traveling fingers after handing you your beer and resume my stance.

You pull me to you lap, "Here. Watch." (are you talking to me or them,).

"Yeah," 'traveling fingers' says, "watch, it's a good game."

"I need a beer." the other says so I start to stand.

"No, he can get his own." your arm slides around my waist clinching me to you as I hear him walk to the kitchen then open the refrigerator door.

"Yup, every man for himself." he agrees nodding.

After his return I feel fingers on me caressing the muscles of my shoulders and turn to look starting to protest, "It's ok hun," your voice huskily murmurs in my ear as your hand turns my face back to the tv, "just watch for us." Your voice settles me as your fingertips glide down the length of my arm soothing and exciting me, (as you knew it would,) to the indent at my lap then to my skirts' hem that you move back before placing your fingers on my panties and my pussy.

"I'm sure she'll do a good job." he says.

"Mmmm, me too." the other says as his fingers move along the top of my tank top then under its' fabric to tease at my hardening nipple.

Your wrist pushes gently to the side on my thigh as you move your fingers pressing on my pantied sex while his coaxes the other leg open. The others' hand presumptively, wantonly, shamelessly palms my breast under the bra caressing as you coax me my legs opened wide and totally exposed The other removes my tank top. "I've always wanted to play with your wifes' tits man"

"Man! Look at that..." he says to the other, "her panties are soaking..."

"Mmmmm I like these titties." the other says as your fingers move side to side on my labia indenting the fabric into me. The other bends to me licking my nipple while his fingertips pinch the other.

"Damn! She's wet." he says awed, "It's seeping through...she's soaking them..." as his hand moves toward there.

"Nope..." you say, "the pussy is mine." as you move your fingertip up and down my slit, "I get that. He reaches to my breast, "No, it's her turn to work isn't hun?" as you push my hand towards his pants. My fingers fumble at the snap. You turn my face back to the tv. "Remember to watch."

"Yeah," he chimes in, "I'll do that for you." pushing my hand down before reaching and unsnapping his pants then replacing my hand on his cock covered by his boxers.

"Hun," you whisper, "it's uncut you always wanted to play with one like that."

"Damn!" his cock is throbbing in my hand, "I'm gonna cum." he moans as I hear the rustling noises of him removing his boxers. I feel the others' cock laying against the flesh of my breast jerking back and forth as it travels from nipple to nipple then between my breasts. His grunts are in my ears as I feel the tip of his cock at my slightly opened mouth while my hand strokes the base of his cock.

Your upper palm curls down on my soaking pussy pushing with that rhythm that is mine as my hips move and move, eyes closed, feeling the sensations given by you and the men taking me. The cock at my lips, the cock on my breasts, your hand. Oh God I cum, cum, and cum my body stretched taut then releasing letting all of me feel, feel, feel the cum on my chin and breast. It is my body, the smell of me, all in the room, the sound of me, the groans, cum, cum, cum...

"Man, I want to fuck her..." "I'd give anything to fuck those tittles." Your fingertip moves under me touching me there, "How bout it hun is it time for the rest of the game?"

I can see it in your eyes. Can you see in mine?
























© Copyright 2007 Janelle (rdftheonly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258535-SEX-ME