*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258801-A-Saved-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1258801
About a Certain Girl Who Thinks Moving Countries Is A Waste....Or Is It?
"The Day Is Grey" Said Charlyn to herself. The day was not 'simply' grey. She was moving out of the country. She lives in Lincoln Park, Michigan. She says its the best place ever. But, She was moving to Turanto Canada. She had many thoughts like "What if their not like me?". She was finished packing. She was 14. She got into the car taking a look at the house she'd never see again. They were at the airport and they boarded the plane. She cried silently there. She missed her friends. She missed her school. She missed everything. When they arrived at the new house in Canada, she just grabbed all her stuff and went into her room. She painted her room black and covered them in posters of goth romance. She was Gothic. She turns up her music full volume. When she was finshed with her room, she decided to take a walk down her street. She ran into this guy. "Sorry!" Charlyn said in a scared voice. "Its Okay." The guy said. He said, "What's Your Name?". She smiled and said "Charlyn. Im 14." He Said "I Like Your Name. Im Adam. Im 16." "Great" Said Charlyn. Charlyn went home with Adam for a little while. Adam had the most awesome room. He was just like Charlyn. He had black hair, brown eyes, and had a glare in his eye. Charlyn told him they had a lot in common. Charlyn knew she was falling into great love. So the months passed and their friendship grew. One night, Charlyn had a dream she kissed him. She woke up & climbed out her window going to Adam's house. She opened his window and he woke up. He asked her what she was doing. She replied saying im in love with you. He just smiled and he said, "I love you much...I Always Have". He kissed her and they went to the lake at 3:00 am in the middle of winter. He covered her trying to keep her warm. They fell asleep in each other's arms on the bridge. Then, one night he was at a party. Some guy had gotten mad at him for some reason and stabbed and killed him. Charlyn couldn't stop crying. He was on her mind everyday. Then she grabbed a knife one night. She went to the grave where he was buried. She layed down beside his grave and layed a note down beside her explaning why she was dead. She was too miserable not having him in her life. She took the knife, pointed it to herself and her last words were "I Love You". Then she stabbed herself in the heart. It rained on her all night dead beside him. She was in heaven. She was right beside of him in heaven walking the streets as ghosts on the streets, never letting go of each other.
© Copyright 2007 laurelee (laureleex3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1258801-A-Saved-Life