*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259743-The-Fortune-Teller-Chapter-Two
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1259743
Mr. Ford continues back to Prohibition Chicago to find his lost,erotic soulmate Evelyn.
Chapter 2 - New Year’s Eve, Prohibition Chicago 1932

“It was a whole race gone hedonistic, deciding on pleasure.
The Jazz Age now raced along under it’s own power
served by great filling stations full of money...”
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

I entered The Aragon Ballroom on Lawrence Avenue wearing my dress whites. I removed my overcoat and hat and checked them with the nice-looking check girl in the lobby. You could hear the band playing through the walls and even in the lobby the driving rhythm of the Swing Orchestra was pounding at your head and stomach. I pulled back the heavy curtains and stepped into the small hallway that led to the Ballroom’s main entrance. Crowding the hallway were several couples engaged in “amorous endeavors” and/or sharing various hip-flasks around. As I passed one “happy couple” the man, obviously drunk, reached out toward me to offer me a sip from his flask saying, “Here ya go, Admiral.”

I waved him off with a smile on my face saying, “No thanks, buddy.”

I entered the back of the Aragon and gazed upon the largest dance floor that I had ever seen. It was packed like a can of sardines. Shoulder to shoulder, body to body.

I grabbed the first bright-eyed blonde that I set my eyes on and had two dances under my belt with her before she sheepishly said, “I’m sorry, Sir, but I need to go back to my fiancé now.....”

I blushed slightly and smiled saying, “Oh, Gosh, Mame, I’m sorry.”

“Oh, it’s O.K. You dance divinely, Lieutenant. My man, well, not so much.....” and then she smiled and said. “You’re a fella who’s going to make some girl here tonight REALLY happy!”

She giggled as she nearly ran back to, I’m sure, her waiting, jealous man.

I turned and stumbled, partially tripped actually, over a young woman who was still wearing her overcoat for some reason. She dropped her purse and I easily beat her downward to retrieve it for her. She was young and she was beautiful. I stood back upward and found myself looking into this face. She looked exotic, like a young Roman or Greek Goddess with perfect olive skin, but she also had her short hair in ringlets that framed her face so adorably. So, she looked like Betty Boop as well. She had absolutely large, beautiful brown eyes that were adorned by the most gorgeous, long black eyelashes.

“Here you go, Betty,” I said with a  huge smile on my face as I handed her purse back.

She batted those gorgeous eyes at me and said, “Betty?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, um, Miss Boop, isn’t it then?”

“Ohhh,” and she placed her right index finger in front of her neck so that the tip came up and slightly touched the bottom of her chin. She curtsied while never taking her eyes of me and said, “Poo-poo-Pee-Doo!”

We both burst out laughing as much from her imitation as our mutual sexual tensions.....

“So, Miss Boop,-”

“Oh, Please call me Betty,” she said, cutting me off and giggling loudly while batting her lovely eyelashes at me as fast as she could. At the same time, she offered me her hand to shake.

I surprised her by turning her hand sideways and kissing the top of it. She blushed bright red and I knew that she found me attractive. But there was something else.

I knew her. I know I did. That face. Her laugh. Those eyes....especially those soulful brown eyes that allowed me to look right into her soul, or so I thought......

“Let me take your coat and check it,” I said.

“O.K., Captain,” she said smiling as she opened her overcoat for the first time.

She handed me the worn out coat and smiled even wider as I positively gawked at her. She was wearing a formfitting dress like I had never seen before. It was a black silk dress from somewhere in Asia. It clung tightly from her knees all the way up to her neck. It was buttoned diagonally from her waist across her nicely-shaped breasts up to a two-sided rounded collar. The black silk had golden highlights. The skirt had a long slit up it’s right side which exposed a partial view of what just had to be a very shapely “set of gams”.

I tried not to stare as I crossed past her to go back to the lobby for just an instant. As I hurried back to her I came upon her from behind and saw that her black silk dress had the most beautiful golden dragon stitched into it’s back.

She was unreal. A girl-woman from some other time and place. I was mesmerized.

I grabbed her small hand and said softly into her ear, “Come. Dance.”

I did not ask. I just simply took her. I knew that she would not protest. She was there for me and I was there for her.

We did “The Lindy” and we were an absolute force on the dance floor. After more than an hour I decided that we needed a break and, much to my surprise, as we exited the dance floor at least three couples came over and congratulated us on our dancing.

She started to reach into her purse fumbling for something. Anticipating her I pulled out my silver cigarette case and removed two cigarettes while saying, “You don’t need your own.”

She was pulling one cigarette out of her purse as I stopped her and again she smiled at me with a sense of gratitude. I placed the smokes into my mouth as I pulled my lighter from my pants pocket, flipped it open, and lit both cigarettes simultaneously. I pulled one out and turned it towards her mouth as I offered it to her. She gratefully grabbed the butt and took a long drag off of it. She exhaled and again smiled in great satisfaction.

“Thank you, Captain, um Sir,” she said coyly while again batting those lovely eyes.

“A lady should never light her own cigarette, darling,” I said smiling. “My name’s Jackson.”

“My name’s Evelyn,” she said while grabbing my hand and this time shaking it vigorously. “It’s nice to meet ya, Captain.”

“I’m only a Lieutenant, Miss Evelyn,” I said chuckling at her manors. “And it’s very nice to meet you too. So, just how old are you, little girl?”

“Um, 19, um, just two weeks ago on the 16th.......”

“Well, you’re old enough not to get me into too much trouble,” I continued to chuckled.

I pulled her back out onto the dance floor just as the music slowed down. She clung to me and I could feel her jiggling breasts rubbing against me in such a splendid fashion. All the time she stared and stared at me. And then she became insecure and looked down and talked about the first thing that caught her eye.

“What are your gold wings for?” she asked suddenly while pointing to the gold wings medal that was pinned on me.

“Those are my aviator’s wings, sweetheart. I am a Stunt Flyer for Squadron VF-1B, assigned currently to the U.S.S. Saratoga, mame.” I said.

I smiled broadly while snapping her a quick salute which became the only time that I let go of her. We both burst into laughter.

“So, what does that mean, CAPTAIN?” she said giggling.

I grabbed her once more and pressed her as close I as could to me. My mouth now was next to her ear.

“That means that I fly airplanes that fly and fight off of Naval ships,” I whispered somewhat solemnly. I pulled back slightly and looked at her.

“WOW, you fly aeroplanes! It sounds so--, so dangerous,” she replied seriously for one moment with her sensitive eyes opened very widely. I placed her head back against my shoulder.

“It is, Miss Evelyn. It is...” I said softly into her ear.

The two of us danced in silence for several moments after that.

I pulled back and, smiling broadly at her, I exclaimed, “But, I’m VERY good at it!”

She smiled back and encouraged me, “I’m sure you are, Sir.”

I could not stand it any further and pulled her off the dance floor. I placed my hands intertwined behind her small, tapered waist and stared deeply into those hungry brown  eyes.

Then I leaned forward and whispered, “Say, Please Kiss me, Sir.”

She could not obey fast enough as she nodded her head and rapidly started saying, “Please Kiss me, Sir. Captain, Please? Will you ki-”

And before she could continue any further I pulled her upward toward me and quickly placed my open mouth down upon hers. As I inserted my tongue into her mouth her eagerness was evident. She tongued and tongued my experienced appendage. I enjoyed immensely the exploration of her completely willing mouth. The underside of her tongue was just luscious and soft. We went on and on until I noticed that, out of the corner of my eye, we were actually drawing a crowd.

As I pulled slightly away I looked to find evelyn still with her mouth partially open and her eyes still closed.

“Please don’t stop, Sir, Please,” she said softly.

“Little girl, look around, We’ve putting on a show.”

“Oh. GOSH, Captain, you REALLY know how to kiss!” she squealed as she realized that we had been drawing all sorts of attention to our own amorous behavior.

“Come with me, little girl,” I commanded as I once again took her small hand in mine but this time led her away to the check girl and our coats.

When I placed my Naval Officer’s hat upon my head she looked at me for a moment and then positively hurled herself at me and started giving me sweet little kisses all over my face and neck.

“Oh, Sir, you’re sooo handsome!” she squealed again right there in the lobby. “I just love to kiss. Is that okay, Sir?”

“Sure. Besides, I always dreamed of being kissed by Betty Boop!”

We both were laughing as we exited the Aragon, arm-in-arm, as I took her to my hotel.

My father was best friends with the owner of the hotel and had arranged for my room to actually have a radio and a bottle of champagne on ice in it. As we entered the room I did not turn on any lights but just let the flashing neon lights and street lamps bring their muted illumination in through the windows. I turned the radio on and was pleased that the station was playing slow dance music. I swept evelyn up into my arms and slowly danced with her as we kissed and kissed.

I started to slowly unbutton the bodice of the black silk dress.

“You want me to take your clothes off, don’t you?”

“Oh, Please, Sir,....I just want to please you so very badly. I don’t know why I feel like this. I’ve never felt like this ever with a boy, ur-, um-, man. I can’t help myself with you.....” her voice trailed off as she pressed her lips up into mine, just begging to be kissed once more.

I put my arms around her waist and, crushing her lithe body against mine, I tongued and kissed her precious mouth once more. It was so satisfying to be with her. It felt so right and so comfortable all at once.

“You will do anything and everything that I say from now on, won’t you?” I asked while removing my mouth from hers. “You wish to give yourself completely to me, don’t you?”

She looked at me with both great longing and lust and a queer innocence.

She nodded her head slowly, but then she blurted out:

“I’ll do anything for you, Jackson. I don’t know why, but I’ve had dreams of meeting my Knight in White. (she sighed) I’ll do anything. Anything you ask. Anything you say. PLEASE let me please you. What may I do? I don’t want to disappoint you, Sir, but---”

And she paused.

“But What?” I said chuckling.

“I really don’t know much at all about loving a man, Jackson, um Sir.”

“Are you a virgin, evelyn?”

“Um, Oh, God! I’m sorry, Sir. I’m sorry.”

“You don’t need to be sorry about anything, little girl,” I said softly while trying to calm the suddenly emotional girl.

“Now, just tell me, Are you a virgin, evelyn?”

“Yes. Yes, Sir, I am---Oh, please don’t be disappointed in me, please!?!”

And much to my surprise she dropped to her knees in front of me as she said the last sentence. She looked up at me, and I thought this was quite curious, with a great FEAR of being rejected just then. How could I, or would I, reject such a lovely creature? A man would be insane to not completely possess this woman if given the chance is what I thought just then.

“You do not disappoint me, little girl. Why would you think such a thing?”

I noticed a slow trickle of tears start down her cheeks as she said, half crying,

“You’re such a beautiful, handsome man and you can have anyone you want, I reckon---WHY WOULD YOU WANT A GIRL LIKE ME?”

I reached down and very slowly started to stroke her hair as she continued to stare up at me from her kneeling position. She looked downward in what I thought was some type of shame --- which I just did not understand.

“And I don’t know how to please a man.......,” she said in such a melancholy tone.

Then I very gently cupped her chin with my right  hand and pulled her head up again so I could look into her tearstained eyes.

“When I look at you, darling girl, I feel something so rare and so special. I think you are SUPPOSED to be my special princess. Besides, I can teach you how to please me, you silly girl.”

“REALLY?” she said softly. “But how could you know these things? So soon?”

“When you looked at me was I, or was I not, the White Knight? And didn’t you feel something more than just attraction?”

“Yeah (she paused and thought for a moment) YEAaaahhhh-- Do you feel it too? REALLY, Sir?”

“You have knelt before me before, haven’t you, my princess?”

“Uh, well, um--- I think..... I have. Yes, Sir-”

“But you want to call me Sire don’t you?”

“Yes, Sire or----or---- My Lord....... or a word I do not understand--is that not weird?”

“What word?”

“So-gun or Show-gone or something like that.....”

“I believe the word is Shogun and it’s Japanese....”

“But I don’t know any Japanese....”

“I know,” I said softly. “You have found me because you need to serve me, my darling. At least that is what I think....”

“Yes, Sire, How may I serve you?”

“Is that what you desire, more than anything?”

“Oh,Yes Sir. Oh, Please, Sir. How can I? How may I?” the young woman pleaded as she started to tremble slightly.

“Relax, my darling,” and I paused as I observed her starting to calm down. “I will teach you what you desire. I will teach you how to serve your Master. Do you wish to serve your Man? Can you be his obedient little girl?”

“Oh, Yes, Oh Yes Sir. Please teach me,” she begged and then added, much to my surprise, “I would be so grateful....”

“Good girl,” I said softly.

Her beautiful mouth, and those lovely full lips, slowly broke into a smile just then. She was “The one” that I had been looking for, I could tell somehow. She was submissive and obedient and really wanted to give pleasure. And there was this absolute longing in her eyes when she looked at me. I had seen this before....or had I? She had a hunger to be with me. I FELT this so strongly just then. The whole thing was so unreal.

“You will lean down and kiss my feet.” I said softly.

Without hesitation she made herself completely prone and started to kiss and lick my black leather dress shoes. I had a strange surge of euphoria just then that I could not explain.

“Tell me what you feel,” I asked again in my soothing baritone voice.

“Oh, I love your feet. I love your beautiful dancing feet,” she said in a slow, almost hypnotically low voice. She continued to lick and kiss. She looked up and said very softly, while almost pleading, “Does that please you, Sir?”

“Yes, it does, little one,” I said very softly as my mind started to whirl with all of the possibilities that she presented to me and U/us.

The young woman smiled again and it occurred to me that she was happy. It was more than that though....She was thrilled. This caused that surge of euphoria to grow by leaps and bounds within me. That look of submission on her gorgeous face was something that satisfied me on levels that I had never experienced before, or so I thought. O/our whole encounter also seemed far from unusual, I would say it was FAMILIAR.........

But how could that be?

I reached downward and found myself caressing the top and back of her head. Without thinking I found myself saying, “You wish to give yourself completely to your Master now, don’t you, my pet?”

“Yes, Please, Sir.”

“Stand”

And she did. I completed unbuttoning her bodice and let the dress fall to the floor. It was a wonderful surprise to find that she was wearing only a pair of lacy pantaloons.  Her breath quicken slightly as she felt me gaze upon her young, succulent nipples. They stood outward, both erect and puffy, and were a wonderful shade of brown. I pulled her underpants down to her feet and had her step out of them.

“You may remove your shoes.”

She did and she now stood slightly quaking in front of me. Nude she was, as I had first described her, like looking at the body of a young Greek Goddess.

I cradled each of her sensitive breasts in my hands as I once again pulled her towards me and kissed her lovely mouth to show her my approval.

“Your Master is very pleased to gaze upon you.”

“Oh, Thank You Sir,” she replied with a somewhat awkward smile on her lovely face.

I pinched both of her nipples in between my skilled fingers and pulled them outward. She let out a small yelp but did not at all protest the way that I handled her.

“Does that feel good, my pet?”

“Ooohhhh yesss, it’s soooo nice. Thank you, Sir.”

I took my hands away for a moment and asked, “How about now?”

“Oh, Please don’t stop Sir, Please?”

“Soon you will long for my touch every moment that I am not with you. Thank your Master for touching your nipples,” I said calmly but forcefully. I continued to pinch and pull.

“Thank You, M-Master, for touching my nipples. You make them feel soooo good.”

“Good girl.”

I leaned downward and started to lick and kiss the very silky smooth skin of her breast bone, right in between her nicely shaped tits. She inhaled very quickly indicating that she was reacting to that sensation.

I soon moved to touching and fondling and kissing both of her sensitive breasts. I moved back and forth with my mouth from one to the other. I reached over with my fingers and flicked at whichever nipple I was not giving attention to with my lips and tongue. Her nipples got extremely hard and excited responding to me. Soon her head was tilted back slightly, with her eyes closed, as she started to moan her appreciation for my skilled attention.

I certainly knew that I needed to strip off my uniform just then. As I remove my pants she stared at my hardening cock with such wonder and eagerness that I wish I could take that picture and frame it. I took her small hand and placed it right in the middle of my pulsating shaft.

“You will kneel again and tell your Master how much you want to please his cock.”

“Master, will you let me please your cock, Please?” she said while kneeling and placing her head just opposite my erection. Not once did she take her eyes off of it as if she was hypnotized by it.

“You will kiss and lick it with your mouth while massaging the shaft with your hand.”

“Oh plleeeaassee..” her voice trailed off as she started to kiss and lick my thick cockhead.

“Good girl. That’s pleases your Master very much,” I encouraged her as I started to slowly stroke her thick brunette hair with my right hand.

“You will reach down between your legs and make yourself feel good by playing with yourself.”

My instruction was immediately obeyed as she started to slowly massage herself while stroking my cock shaft with her other hand as she continued to kiss and lick my excited cockhead.

After a while of experimenting with her mouth and oral sex, she said softly, “Let me please it completely with my mouth, Master. (she kissed it) Will you teach me how to make it orgasm? (she kissed it again) Please let me make it orgasm inside my mouth. I want to feel you inside my mouth. (She kissed it a third time) Please?”

Her plea was completely innocent and genuine. And soooo sexy in her eagerness to please me.

“Open your mouth,” I instructed. (She did) “Now as I put my cock into your mouth you should use your tongue on it and massage it. But don’t let your teeth touch it at all.”

She started to try this as I slowly pushed my erection into her anxiously awaiting oral cavity.

“As I push farther into the back of your mouth you need to try to keep from gagging. You’ll need to try to relax from this reflex. Now as I pull outward (which I started to do) you should take your hand and massage gently the exposed part as I pull back.”

She adapted to me very easily and it occurred to me that maybe she felt a strange sensation of knowing how to please me too.

The submissive young woman gave me wonderful, sensual oral sex. She kept looking up at my multicolored eyes longing for my approval.

I grabbed the back of her head and intertwined my fingers with her thick brunette hair at the base of her skull and started to move her head back and forth faster and faster.

Suddenly, I pulled my extremely excited member out of her disappointed mouth.

“Now, if I desired to I would allow you to please me just with your mouth. But not tonight.” I said matter-of-factly. “You will stand.”

She did.

“Did you not like it, Sir?” she said half-pouting.

“Oh, no, little girl. Your mouth is VERY pleasing to me,” I encouraged her.

Once more I crushed my mouth against hers and kissed her with fiery passion. After she started to moan again I stopped and pulled myself away. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the nearby bed. I set her down so that her legs were dangling off the side. I spread her knees apart and said softly,

“Now, it’s your turn, my princess girl.”

Her whole body smelled wonderful, like beautiful Jasmine.

As I spread her legs her hair-covered pubic region presented itself to me. I spread her knees apart as wide as I could and knelt in front of her. Her beautiful vaginal area was very pink, almost red and appeared to be slightly swollen in anticipation of my “visit”.

Her underdeveloped labia stuck only slightly outward leading up towards a little “nubbin’” clitoris. I reached inward and spread apart her glistening labia and immediately moved my mouth downward until my lips were just an inch or so away. Purposefully, I started to kiss and tongue her silky smooth innermost thighs.

“Ohhhhh pllleeeaassee......” she said very softly as she closed her eyes.

I kissed all the way around her labia and clit. Then I finally started at the extreme bottom of her virgin slit and very slowly started to tongue and lick that very sensitive area. I moved VERY slowly up the right side of her labia. Stopping and starting. Stopping and starting. Occasionally waggling my tongue very gently back and forth across her sweet little lip.

“Oh, My God! Oh, My God! Oh, My God! Ohhhhhhhhh....yessss, pppllleeeasseee,” my new submissive lover moaned out her approval and gratitude. She started to slowly move her pelvic region upward to meet my exploring mouth.

I made my way up to her clitoris and stopped.

“Oh!” she yelped a small protest which was easy for me to forgive.

I smiled as I moved back down to the bottom of the left side of her labia and started VERY slowly upward once more. Stopping and starting. Stopping and starting. Soon her moans were starting and stopping along with my tongue.

I looked up as I once more got to her clit and said, “Tell me you love my mouth.”

“Oh, Sir, My Beautiful Master Sir, I love your mouth. Your mouth is-is like, like, HEAVEN! Please use your mouth on me. I want it sooo much! Plleeasseee!”

“You beg very nicely for being a new to this. Good girl.”

I could see the smile on her face once more as she tilted her head back with her eyes closed again.

“I will prepare you now for me, little one,” I said softly. “This might hurt just a little but it won’t for long, my love.”

At that moment I did two things simultaneously: I VERY slowly started to insert my right index finger into her virgin vagina while, at the same time, I grabbed her swollen clit with my mouth and pulled it into my experienced mouth.

Her pelvic region literally started to shake as she exploded verbally, “Oh! God! Oh! God! Oh! God! Oh, My God! Oh, My God! Oh, My God! OOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

She was so deliciously tight as she enveloped all of my finger. She also was gushing her beautiful juices that made the insertion much easier and, I’m sure, MUCH more pleasant for her to experience.

At the same time, my mouth suctioned as much of her unexplored clitoris into my mouth as I could. My skilled tongue was, at first, slowly caressing and, as time went forward, lashing out and creating as much “heavenly-friction” as I could across her small pink “g” spot.

I very slowly started to pull my finger outward which caused a completely new sensation within my beautiful evelyn. She was both moaning and verbalizing-- but no longer in complete or intelligible sentences. Soon her pelvic region was pushing upward as my finger plunged into her willing “love nest” and then pulling backward as my finger retreated from her warm, wet confines.

I slowly but steadily increased the pace of both my finger and my tongue until both were moving almost rapidly. In and Out. Over and Across. In and Out. Over and Across.

From seemingly no where young evelyn wailed out, “I can’t stand it anymore! It’s So GOOD!!! Oh God! Oh Please! PLEASE MASTER LET ME HAVE YOU NOW! Now....ooohhhhhhh PLEASE! PLEASE RIGHT NOW!

I did not really wish to take anymore time and decided that I would heed my partner’s begging (which I loved).

“How much do you want your Master to fuck you?” I said in a louder voice as I rose up in front of her spread legs. “How much!?!”

“Oh, more than anything! OH PLLLEEEAASSEEE!!! I want you SOOO BAD!”

I smiled and placed my very thick cock at the gushing opening of her starving, ravenous vagina and very slowly started to insert my length into her as I said, “Good girl. Very good girl.”

“Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss MMMMmmmaaaaassstttteeeerrrrrrrrr,” She nearly screamed out as I, excruciatingly slowly, entered her and pushed my way up as I placed my hands under her well-rounded ass and lifted her up slightly to meet me.

I continued my slow onslaught all the way up to the hilt and then started to, just as slowly, recede outwards again. Over and over I moved at a very purposeful and extremely slow pace. Inwards slowly. Outwards slowly.  Inwards slowly. Outwards slowly.  Inwards slowly. Outwards slowly. Over and Over.

The once virgin girl looked up at me with a look of complete adoration upon her lovely face.

She LOVED being fucked by her Master more than anything in the world.

I did not have to ask for her reaction or feelings.

It was something beautiful and unspoken between the two of us just then.

“Tell me your thoughts, slave girl,” I said in a voice filled with my passion for her.

And she surprised me by saying, “Please do it faster, Please?” in a soft, moaned out sentence.

“Say, ‘Please Master Fuck me faster. Please,’” I commanded.

“Ohhhhh God Yes! Please Fuck me Master. Fuck me fast and HARD! PLEEAASSEE!?!”

I was quite happy to oblige her and steadily increased my motions. Soon I was moving her pretty ass upwards and downwards while ramming myself into and out of her as fast as I could go and she was wailing:

“Oh, God SO GOOD! SO GOOD! GOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SSSoooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd!!!”

I decided to just let loose just then and proceeded to gush my hot orgasm up into her. I spent and spent myself into her in what seemed like wave after beautiful, gushing orgasmic wave. I laid myself on top of her and sucked one of her extremely erect, excited nipples into my mouth as I continued to gush like a geyser up into her loving hole. It was the most intense and wonderful orgasm and sexual experience that I had ever had. She placed her hand upon my head and gently stroked my hair. She let out a deep moan of both satisfaction and disappointment as I removed my drenched, and still very erect cock, from her swollen vagina.

I kissed and tongued both of her lovely nipples once more before looking into her beautiful face and saying, “Tell me your thoughts now, slave girl.”

And once more she really surprised me. Her expression was peaceful and serene as well as satisfied. She looked at me with that smile that echoed within my soul of distant times in the past and said so sincerely,

“I love you, Master. You are my Sir. I love you so much Sir....and I don’t know why.....”

I kissed her in a moment of complete bliss for U/us both.

Then I smiled a sly smile as I started to rise up, “I love you too......BETTY!”

I started to chuckle as I turned to cross the room. My young lover rose up and spank my bare bottom while calling out, “That’s MISS Boop to you, Sir!”

We both burst out laughing in a moment that was filled with mutual ecstasy. I grabbed the Champagne bottle out of it’s holder and popped it open. I poured two glasses and brought them back to bed with me, handing one to my young love.

We toasted and, as I smiled and clinked her glass, I said,

“Happy New Year, darling-” WHEN EVERYTHING WENT BLACK.
----------------------------------------------------------------

(The following takes place Six Months before Chapter One. The Present =Summer, 2006)

I thought I had passed out or blacked out or something. I was completely disoriented as I found my hands resting upon some globe-like object. I heard a woman’s voice and felt my shoulders being shaken gently.

“Mr. Ford? Mr. Ford can you hear me? You’re back again,” I heard the female voice saying gently as she shook me one last time.

“What? What’s going on?” I finally managed to mutter as I reoriented myself.

“Mr. Ford, what year is it?”

“I’m not sure. Is it midnight yet? It’s 1932 or 1933----”

“No, Mr. Ford, you’re back in 2006 again remember?” the older gypsy woman said softly as she took up her normal place across the table from me.

I turned as white as a sheet just then and said, “But, evelyn......oh, my beautiful evelyn.......”

I could feel tears starting to well in my eyes.

“Was she the one that you’ve had the dreams of, Mr. Ford? Was she?”

I nodded while still trying to deal with a moment of COMPLETE anguish in realizing that the euphoric moment that I had just experienced was very much dead and in the past. So, was the beautiful woman-girl who looked like Betty Boop and who seemed to long to be with me, as I did her.

“Um-Um-mame?” I muttered still in a confused fog.

“Lucinda,” she said calmly.

“Lucinda, that’s right. Damn, Lucinda!” I exclaimed in now total frustration.

“I warned you, Mr. Ford. These things are very emotional at times,” she said wisely.

“Was that really me? Was it, Lucinda? The Naval Officer?” I asked as I started to calm down.

“Yes, Mr. Ford. That was you. That was your life just prior to this one,” she said matter-of-factly.

“And the girl, Did W/we?”

“Yes, Mr. Ford, you married her and you both filled each others lives with love, happiness and REALLY wonderful sex!”

I blushed just then having a strange woman look into my past life the way that she did, intimate details and all.

“And what happened to me then. I was born in 1958, Jackson still would not have been that old, you know?”

“Mr. Ford, Jackson died a hero on the 4th of June, 1942. One of the bombs from his plane directly hit the Japanese aircraft carrier Soryu and was responsible  for sinking her during the Battle of Midway. His plane, alas, was shot down shortly after that and he died in the ocean. You, Mr. Ford, have died many times in the ocean. But we will have to leave that for another day and another session if you like.”

I reached into my wallet and handed the Fortune Teller my credit card for payment.

“She’s, um, no longer that girl either, is she?”

“No, she not, Mr. Ford. No, she’s not. Thank you for visiting me again, Mr. Ford,” she said handing me back my credit card.

“What happened to her, Lucinda? Do you know?” I asked.

Evelyn was misdiagnosed with having Tuberculosis in 1947 and died at the end of 1948 of what we would call today Lung Cancer. She survived just past her 35th birthday......

“Somebody had blundered
and the most expensive orgy in history was over.
Now, once more, the belt is tight
and we saw in the proper expression of horror
as we looked back upon our wasted youth.
Sometimes though,
there is a ghostly rumble among the drums,
an asthmatic whisper in the trombones,
that swings me back into the early twenties.
When we drank wood alcohol
and every day, in every way
grew better and better.
And there was an abortive shortening of the skirts,
and people you didn’t want to know said
“Yes, we have no bananas.”
And it all seems rosy and romantic
to us who were young then
because we will never feel quite so intensely
about our surroundings anymore.”
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

The JAZZ Age was over.......
© Copyright 2007 The Magician (the_magician at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259743-The-Fortune-Teller-Chapter-Two