*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259834-DocEarthDay
by moxie
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Arts · #1259834
Describe; personal script to some collected thoughts. . .my first
Naked beauty as a thought brings one word to mind; art.  Art, as a controlled visual sense that seizes your emotions 1,000 times a second.  Like on canvas, a stir of ones free will dreamscaped in front of them.  Once hidden, truth seeps through to surface  your desires.  A secret force that drives the most stable forces into a crazily outspoken moment. To have a but one crazy second last til you've inhaled the deepest relief of the night sky.  Memories and hope come together in unity to want more.  Amused by every sensation that hits your thirst. A longing for the feel thats been discovered, you embarked on a journey to a place that has long exisited inside of you.  I thought 'i'd never find this place again', now in reach i'm shocked, yet comfortably numb.  In the arms of nature, consumed of insolent humanity and personal vanity, i was given this lead to forget all that surpresses my life.  Letting go of what little hate and anguish i hold on to, im weightless again. Amazed by what exsists around me,  im electric, crazy, whole, and unaffected.  My roots are embeaded in Mother Earth.  My work shall be done for Her, and with this i'm given the sky, the heavens, and the spaces inbetween.  I will do what i can to perserve the naked beauty that captures my affection, sets my soul at ease, and wants life as much as i do.  Im walking along the docks in Port Jefferson on Long Island, New York. 
© Copyright 2007 moxie (stefany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259834-DocEarthDay