*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259868-Rabid-Triads-of-Monkeys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Comedy · #1259868
Whatever it takes to get attention
Starfaced ambiguity shoots out the lights of my inane drag queen rigidity. Oh no you didn't? Mix a vapid sludge of heretics and cannibals into the manger of slipping horned fanatics. They choke on the ramblings of Medusa and her Gorgon sisters. Fix the broken glass that you look into, but you'll still see the cracks. Disgrace the rich sophist with the manacles of your lemon parade. Drip the juice of insecurity into the freak with the anal sponge racist jokes. Many men take the Hippocratic oath falling into the same position as the horned fanatics crossing redemption but falling on the rule of the pure. Bruises and strangulations kill all the bitter stereotyping of the rum and coke junkies who read this emulation of a bitter peasant. Smoke on the father. Fire for your lies. Swords and guns thrown into the vat of chicken testicles bring out a different side of life. Imagining polka music and dancing fire breathing dragons spawning in a swimming pool is the reason for two sides to everything. Damp douches lie in a meadow where midgets run for cover from a giant Godzilla sized woman walking to ensure she loses weight. Smiling for the milk carton are all these for once we enjoy these things we become just like a rabid triad of monkeys.
© Copyright 2007 Star Necromaniac (crippledvein at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1259868-Rabid-Triads-of-Monkeys