*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260056-I-once-had-a-friend
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1260056
Remembering old loves
I once had a friend I dreamnt about before we even met...

I was running in a field full of white with sunbeams in my hair. Twirling and twirling until I could catch no air.

I grew dizzy and fell; I was caught in midair.

He was sturdy and strong had eyes of hazel, hair the color of sun ripend wheat, and beautiful bronze skin. With the look of mischief upon his face he whisked me off to a safe place.

Than I would always awake.

I met him one night very unexpected with his southren drawl and cool reflection I was drawn to his sweet embrace.

Many years has passed since my time with this friend of mine. I think back fondly remebering his touch and kiss upon my angel lips.

Now I hear word of his crisis and his nightmare I want to run and save him from all his despair. But all I can do is think back and reflect.

I once had a friend I dreamnt about before we even met...

© Copyright 2007 CWilliams (blondspeck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260056-I-once-had-a-friend