*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260791-Letter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1260791
Love,fantasy but may be true
It was a rainy day and the storm was comming in.Downstairs was the voice of Emily who was practicing her singing for the talent contest.In the next room was Elle who was maybe doing some workout.Evangeline got up and took a shower.It is not as if there is anything special about today.It is just another ordinary Saturday where Evangeline took care of Emily and Elle.After her mother's death,Evangeline played the role as a mother,a slave and a wife to the whole family.At the age of 12 she cooked for the whole family and took great care of her sisters.Now at the age of 16 she became invisble.Well that was what she thinks she is.
After her bath she wore a green shirt with khakis and hair hung loosely all the way down her spine.She was tall for her age and pretty.She checked the garage and realized that her father's car is gone or maybe he didn't came home last night."Emily,Elle...come have your breakfast",screamed Evangeline from the kitchen.Footsteps approach and there were Emily and Elle who looks so much like herself.That is their heritage.Beauty,love and humor from their mother and athletic and smart from their father."I don't think that i can win in this talent contest,Evangeline",started Emily who is two years younger than her. "Just do your best and believe", said Evangeline.That was her mother says whenever she was enter gymnastic competitions.
They were a perfect family, a father,a mother and three beautiful daughters.Life was too good and too perfect.Evangeline believe that everything is too good to be true.That is why everything in the family started falling apart when her mother sink into depression.Some people fall but got up again but her mother did notget up.Instead she fall to pieces all together and sank.No one to help her and no one cares.Evangeline's mother died from overdosed of sleeping pills.That many nights when her father did not come home,Evangeline knew that the family is falling apart.Her mother left three girls behind because of the affair that their father had which did not work out after her mother's death.
While thinking about all this the door bell rang and Evangeline saw a small parcel near the door step."Who would have left this?", she asked herself and looked around.She got in the house went up to her room and opened that parcel which was posted to her.It was a hand written letter to Evangeline and a CD.She read the letter aloud,
Dear Evangeline,
I am writing this letter to make a confession to you.You do not know who i am but i know you.I have been staring and day dreaming about you since we were in the fourth grade.I never have the gut to tell you that i like you but now i am telling you that "I love you".
I know that we never even talk but i know that if i am given that chance to be with you i will surely love you.What i am asking is that can you be my girlfriend?I will treat you good and take good care of you.I promise.I have never fallen for other girls because i long to be your boyfriend.I would do anything for you because i have fallen in love with you since fourth grade.Your eys are so kind and your smile can cheer me up.Also...do you want to go to prom?I will pick you up tomorrow at 6.30 here.I will know the answer by your apperance at 6.30 tomorrow.
Love,
Secret admirer.


Evangeline almost screamed when she read that letter.It is so sweet of a guy to love her and care about her.But one question that spins in ger head is that who is he?After thinking through, she finally decided to go to prom.She needs a change.After loosing her mother she kept herself at home and this is the first.She went to her closet and found the perfect gown.It was her mother's.She wore it during the wedding dinner.It was soft and a low cut which shows her cleaveage.It was a lavender dress.
The next morning both Emily and Elle went to their godmother's house.Her dad will not be home because of a meeting.At 6.30, she was all ready.Ready for her prince charming in the carriage.Then the doorbell rang.She opened the door and to her surprise it was the captian of the football team, Danny. "You look beautiful", he said."Thanks", she answered shyly.He put on the corsage for her and they were of to prom.Evangeline never thought that Danny would fall for her because she may not be his type.They laugh and talk a lot that night.They had fun.
They left the prom at midnight.When they reached Evangeline's house the road was quiet. "I had a great night,Danny", said Evangeline with a wide smile. "Yeah me too", he replied. There were silence."Danny, i would love to be your girlfriend:,started Evangeline.Danny looked up and asked,"Yeah?".Evangeline nodded.Then their lips touched.It felt cool and Danny tatsed minty while Evangeline tasted like strawberry.They kissed as the wind blew past them."I love you", whispered Evangeline.Danny gave her a kissed on her cheek before she went in the house.That was the best kiss and the best date anyone could have had.All this bby writing a letter to someone we love.
© Copyright 2007 chihuahua (mermaidgal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260791-Letter