*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260877-Tale-of-the-Flowers
Rated: E · Other · Mythology · #1260877
This is an Myth that I did for a school project, I hope you like it.
Tale of the Flowers

Long ago, before the Earth was what it is today, there were the most beautiful flowers - Daisies, Tulips, and Morning Glories to fill the Earth. As the days went on, the Daisies wanted to be different, so they did just that. They thought of a way that they could change and not be like the other flowers on the Earth. They decided to become human, and they did just that. The Daisies transformed into beautiful women. They were most beautiful and they had the most wonderful voices in the land. The tulips on the other hand were jealous of the Daises for taking their idea of being different, so they figured that they would get back at the Daisies. They did just that. They became the beasts of the Earth. something had to keep the Daisies in line., so when they transformed the tulips went around and chased the woman around the earth. The Morning Glories who saw this were very upset, they did not like the way that the Tulips were treating the Daisies, so they transformed into the Men of the Earth to protect the Women.

The most beautiful flower appeared out of the clear blue sky, it was the Rose. The rose was God to the other flowers. She saw how the Morning Glories were treating the other flowers, so she brought up her thorns from the underground and created a barrier for the Flowers. The Daisies, Tulips and the Roses lived on the inside of the barrier and the Morning Glories lived on the outside out of harms way. As the days went on this is the way life was, peaceful & calm, delicate & flawless.

The End
© Copyright 2007 Midnight_poet_545 (jakematthew545 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1260877-Tale-of-the-Flowers