*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261072-gluttony
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Other · #1261072
the first of the seven deadly sins
she lay there, sprawled - darkened hair spread about her. wrappers laying everywhere - like torn out pages in life's darkest chapter.
smudges of her sin still mark her face - tell-tale traces of her dirty little secret.
she runs her hands across the bed - aching, searching for more...just one more piece of delectable ecstasy.
her hands come up toward her mouth - empty. she growls in frustration. sitting up slightly, she reaches an arm toward her bedside table.
she finds her heart's passion. there lay the container of frosting, nearly forgotten in her haste to devour only moments earlier.
she cracks open the lid, inhaling the sinfully sweet aroma. she reaches her hand inside, scooping up its fluffy mass.
she lifts her hand to her open, waiting, wanting mouth. scraping the frosting against her teeth, licking it from her fingers, her eyes roll back - in ultimate climax of her sin.
she sighs - in absolute pleasure.
© Copyright 2007 simplykate (katetracy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261072-gluttony