*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261201-Out-Of-My-Life
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1261201
CraftUniversity, for you HUMANS who do not know, is a school for vampires, witches & more!
"ugghhh" groaned Jessica, as she slid on her P.E. uniform "i hate P.E.!"
she screamed load enough to echo. "ya ya ya whats new?" murmured Sandra, Jessica's best friend. As they got ready Jessica whined some more and then they both continued to the gym.

"Can you believe Amber broke up with Sam?" gossiped Sandra, but Jessica didn't pay any attention to her yapping little friend because today was the day. to be more exact today was the day she was going to ask out Sam. yes the very Sam that had just broken up with one of her Close friends Amber. usually this would be a BIG sign of betrayal but Jessica had i liable excuse, before Sam and Amber went out Jessica had a crush on Sam and she made the mistake by telling Amber. then about a day later those two where going out it was total betrayal FIRST!!!

So as they walked around the gym with no intention on joining in on other sports Jessica schemed on how to finally after 2 years of torture and betrayal ask Sam out on a official date.

"Sandra can I talk to Sam alone for a while?" after a second or two Sandra caught on and simply speed up her walking pace to join some other friends of her own while Jessica headed toward Sam.

Finally she thought I'll have him all to myself. then as she was about to call him out of the brutal basketball game...the evil P.E. teacher blew her whistle which meant "if you don't line up now you're going to get detention!"!
 
So obviously i didn't ask him out and obviously I'm left getting back into my tight blue jeans and red muscle shirt. About to cry i head to my third period math class knowing I won't see him for the rest of the day.

tomorrow, I thought, tomorrow...

When i got home I did my boring usual. Homework was brutal after not being able to pay attention in class.

After all that homework I stuff down some lasagna, I head to bed.

When i wake up I'm surprised to find that I'm no longer in my bed or in the same world any more! everything is opposite, like the sky is grey?? well maybe it's just the clouds but anyway and everyone is wearing violet or emerald green cloaks even me. before i pass out of shock a quiet handsome teenage boy comes up to me and says"welcome to Craft University the best school for magical creatures like us!"





            If you would like to read more please give me feed back so that I know you like it or hate it or even at least interested!
© Copyright 2007 misunderstood angel (fallenangel13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261201-Out-Of-My-Life