*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261731-Love
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1261731
A story of two lovers who have hidden there love and are now coming out.
They cannot hide their love much longer.Fifteen years they have hidden their love and they will not wait to tell everyone about it."Honey,I can not believe you want to wait another year.We have waited long enough.The world is harsh. The longer we wait the harsher the world will get and tear us apart." "I know but if we tell now we will ruin the special ball" "What do you suppose we do? People have asked us to go with them and whoever you go with is who you marry.We can not say yes but is we say no we have to find someone before the ball.We have to go tell now and turn down the ones that have asked us." 'No,they will laugh and joke of our love.You deserve the right moment to let everyone know of our love.I want to marry you and that will be our announcement.When everyone knows of our love we annonce our engagment." "Then we will be stuck marrying people we do not love because of your fear of what they will think. That is not fair to me. I will tell everyone myself then.You stay here hoping that they take it well,ok?" "Ok then but be careful of your high pride and confidence because if they see it they will tear you to pieces.I love you honey." She will now face the hardest thing to do since she has decided to announce their love.She will have to face the village she has lived in for her life and tell them of her love that has been a secret of fifteen years. "Everyone can I have your attention?For fifteen years now I have been dating a man I love dearly. We were too afraid to tell people so we kept it a secret.Now with the marriage ball today we have decided to let you all know of our love.To all the people who have asked Kent and I we are sorry to say no.I will go with Kent.We will get married because we love and care about each other.I am so sorry for the secret so important kept from you.We were too afraid of laughs and disapproval that we did not tell you." That was easy she thought.


To find out what happened after the secret was told email me on my writing.com account and i will tell you.
© Copyright 2007 creativegirl (lovewriting at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261731-Love