*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261902-No-Words
Rated: E · Prose · Friendship · #1261902
jumbled words made to look like something they are not
I have no words to say what I feel should be said,I cringe with dread,knowing that over time things will change,they will never be the same. Friendships are precious and yet we treat them as meaningless. A wrong word,a misplaced hand and the world looks bleak again.

Try as you might you cant get anything right,you try and try and try,only to be the one to cry. Pain has become your only friend,something that is at least constant through the end. Mistakes are made that can never be turned right,if only I had of listened with my head last night. From now till the end of time tossing and turning ,no peace of mind. There are no shades of grey,black and white are the simplest of forms, maybe not in keeping with the norm I make shades of grey. My life is a jumble and I made yet another mistake,please don't ask a second time for fear of being wrong all over again. The hurt never goes away it just hides from the light of day,it returns with a vengeance at night keeping everything that's good at bay. When will I learn,when I'm dead,never to return.
© Copyright 2007 Marie Fasano (italiankitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261902-No-Words