*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261981-Sasukes-interesting-morning
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1261981
Naruto pulls a prank on Sasuke one sunny day on December 16th
I walked over to the bridge.
"Good morning Sasuke-kun," Sakura screeched
"Hnn..." was all i said
What took you so long?" Naruto said smugly,"Didn't sleep in did you?"
I glared at him which unfortunately lost the effect it once had.
"Naruto!", Sakura screeched once again and started pounding Naruto.
"Hay Sakura-chan! Guess what I found out!" Naruto said happily after Sakura stopped pounding him.
"What is is Naruto?" She growled.
"I found out that December 16th in the U.S. is National-Choclate-Covered-Anything-Day!"
I glared at Naruto.
"Stupid Naruto why would I care?"
"You can cover almost anything in chocolate! For example strawberries, angel food cake, bananas, Sasuke, apples, pocky, the list goes on and on." Naruto grinned, Sakura missed it but I didn't.
"Dead last...come with me..." I said trying hard not to loose my cool. Uchiha's don't loose their cool.
"Maybe I don't wanna. If you need to tell me something you can tell me right here." Naruto grinned at me as he hid behind Sakura.
Mad?Me? I'm and Uchiha. Uchiha's don't get mad!
"Dang it Naruto!" I nearly screamed forgetting Sakura was there. "It took me nearly TWO HOURS to get all the chocolate out of my hair!"
"Naruto you did what to Sasuke-kun!" Sakura nearly screamed as well.
"Hey Sakura chan calm down. I took pictures for you look!" Naruto handed the pictures to Sakura who in turn started drooling. I looked at the pictures. I was covered head to toe in chocolate.
"Dang it Naruto! When I get my hands on you you're going to wish you were dead!"
Uchiha pride my butt. I don't think anyone in the Uchiha clan other than myself has ever been covered in chocolate head-to-toe!

The End

Extras
Chan is a Japanese suffix put at the end of names of children, good friends or those younger than you.

Kun is a Japanese suffix usually put at the end of boys names.

National-Chocolate-Covered-Anything-Day is an actually holiday in the U.S. held on December 16th.
© Copyright 2007 yaoiluvr4eva (uzumaki_naruto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1261981-Sasukes-interesting-morning