*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262638-BAD-Girl-Part-Two
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1262638
Confrontation of a bully
With curious eyes facing her, in the crowded lunchroom Arden faced her foe Julie. She couldn't back down now as Julie continued to taunt her by saying vile things about her mother which hurt Arden to her very core. Nearby, her sole friend Cam understood the distress that Julie brought to Arden, everyday every moment. However, that was about to change today. Arden readied herself to fight back with all her strength. If Cam couldn't back her up, then maybe she wasn't as good a friend as she had earlier thought......
"Don't do this Arden, she's not worth it." Cam pulled unsuccessfully on a steadfast Arden. The crowd of kids in the lunchroom, chanting, "Fight!, Fight!" Bets were already being placed on who would win, since the fight would obviously take place in a matter of minutes. Nervously, Cam's hazel eyes darted around for an adult who could resolve the situation before anyone got hurt. There was no adult in sight. For now anyway...
"We don't like people of your kind in our town." Julie spat at an equally defiant Arden. Arden stepped forward while Cam with some hope left, tried to separate both girls from each other by placing her 11 in body between them. Arden gently pushed Cam aside. "This has nothing to do with you." With that said the girls began in a verbal war, each throwing insults about one another features, etc. The kids were enjoying the show and the head ringleaders began to boo and shout. Soon the entire room was in chaos. Cam could only hope and pray things didn't get worse. But she knew as everyone else did that they would.

"Everyone here knows that your mother was a deadbeat ." Julie mouthed. "Her ways is what got her killed, she died of AIDS didn't she? Huh? Answer me. You're nothing but dirt, trash and slut. Arden could deal with the daily insults about herself which plagued her. But when a person talked about her mother in such a gut- manner, Arden couldn't keep her anger inside her boiling volcano. If she were a train, steam would be blowing out of her nose. Julie would be taught a lesson she would never forget.

WHAM!!

Arden's knuckles connected with Julie's forehead leaving solid imprints. Julie who was then bloodied from her broken nose, eyes bulged in shock. The whole cafeteria was silent. Arden nodded in satisfaction, as Principal Springer and a security officer hauled her off to the guidance counselor, Lydia Carter.

"Miss Davenport? Are you listening?" "Yeah, sure." Arden was back to the present. Here she was in a stuffy office filled with stacks of files of students' records. "First of all, Julie's parents require that you hand right an apology.."
"Apology?" Arden's rage began to build up again. " I don't owe her nothing, de ." Lydia sighed and shook her head. "If you don't comply, the principal will have to expel you. You don't want that on your transcript, Arden, you really don't." How do you know what I want? Did you ever even think to ask me what I want?" I don't think you're in that position to state your conditions, since you're the one at fault, Miss Davenport." However, off the record, I'd like to know why you punched Julie this afternoon." "Would it even matter?"

© Copyright 2007 Phoenix (leacarmen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262638-BAD-Girl-Part-Two