*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262710-Untitled
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1262710
This is a poem i wrote a long timew ago. It contains parts of some songs.
You'll wake up one day, but it will be to late. I promise you wont ever see me cry, dont worry i wont cry. I wont cause mi heart so much misery. I cant cry because i know thats weakness in you eyes. Because of you I just try to forget everything you told me your sercets and your dreams. you toss and turn in you sleep. just want to let you know you dont have to go. The way you acting like you someone else makes me so fustrated. Find your own way out of the darkness you have created, drenched in your own pain again. In a world of complete darkness, heartache, and hate forever we both regret. Nothing can compare to your first love, when it's for real it's forever. I know I'm on your mind, I try to tell myself it will be alright. Dreams last so long even after your gone, so soon you'll see I was ment for you and you was ment for me. It's mi life they say our life, and love is taboo. Somewhere out there if love can see us thru out where dreams come true, when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby. Who can say where the road leads and who can say where the heart goes. I think I'm in love with you. You got me going out of mi mind, dont you think I can feel the pain. I'll love you until the day I die. You act like you dont love me, I dont wanna make you unhappy. You wont break me, I want to drift away with you. I'll never let you go now, you say I complete your dreams.
© Copyright 2007 princess (iluvadrienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1262710-Untitled