*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1263190-Experiments-of-the-Ratworld
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Comedy · #1263190
A strange world or two. The weird things in a person's imagination.
I came from a porn shop when I saw a hallucination of the emulation of smack and supermen kissing a palm tree while screaming "Let me get some". Trying out with divas for the sex scene with the gangster wanna-be, trippin on some acid mushroom cloud that occured in a nuclear fallout experiment gone wrong all of them ended up having sex with a rhino that was waiting outside. The rhino spoke up and said "smell that teen spirit". The strange people by the rhino and the mutants around them started dancing to no music and each of them took a beaver out of their pants and started slapping each other with it. Smiting the mighty muscle men who were high off the caffeine and morphine of the hospital nearby because each one had been tricked into another experiment that would have turned them into supermen with 30 minute orgasms, they each started to do backflips falling on their asses. So the beaver slapping wouldn't stop, so I had to blow them away with a chocolate filled marshmallow gun. The divas all started to eat the beavers afterward, problem solved right? Wrong, the DNA from the beavers mixed in with the divas creating buck toothed monsters with sexual tendencies. They saw me and started to chase and I hopped in a mini-van not knowing that there was gay porn going on in the back seat. I start speeding off and suddenly a dildo goes flying into the windshield. Out of sheer shock, I stop the vehicle braking so hard that one of the lesbians in the back accidently gets her tongue stuck in the other girls clit ring. Now the camera man decided to grab me so I slapped him with the dildo that was on the floor knocking him out. Getting out of the car I ripped off the rear view mirror and threw it at the mutant beaver divas. That did nothing for me, so I looked and it was 3 miles to the nearest dock. I could get there, but I had too many of them behind me. I had to do something. So I took a detour into a pet shop next door and decided to let out all the animals, the attack began and an all out beaver and dog fight started to take place. I ran a couple more miles and saw the scientists who caused the mess, they were really looking for me. So I ran from them to a fire truck. Got ahold of the hose and started spraying them when one of them threw a bottle of liquid viagra at me and hit me square in the nuts. I was soaked, but magic was happening. The hose ran out of water, so I had to use my magic weapon that suddenly appeared from the viagra. I only had one shot, but I used it and it covered the whole area of them with ooze. I had just enough time to get to the dock and escape on the canoe that was sitting there. I rowed myself to another island. One called RimJob. Oh Shit!!
© Copyright 2007 Star Necromaniac (crippledvein at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1263190-Experiments-of-the-Ratworld